Virginia Tailgate Thread Oct. 17th | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Tailgate Thread Oct. 17th

Bump

OK folks, here we go. It is time to start collecting money and information for the UVA tailgate.

As you know, we have sold 200 tickets in our Section 111. We think this tailgate is going to be a blast.

Please go to syracusetailgates.com where you will find all of the away game tailgates listed. Click on the Syracuse @ Virginia listing tab and it will open with information as well as a section to order tailgate tickets. Once you have selected your ticket type (Food Only or Food & Beer), proceed to the shopping card for checkout. Payment can be made by credit card of PayPal.

Once completed, a page will open for you to download printable tickets. You will also receive an email confirmation which will also contain a download link.

The tickets are bar coded, which allow us to check you in with our smart phones upon arrival.

We will alert you via email of any changes or issues. Make sure you check your email the night before game day.

(Please note that this is the only tailgate thus far where we are using this collection/ticketing site. We will use it for NC State when we are ready.)
If you have already ordered please ignore these reminders.

CaliBob'63
@cbomb
Consigliere
cuckster7
cuse45
CuseDude
CuseFan
Cusejuicy
CuyahogaCuse
dinosaurbbq
Domedog84
downstate
Entropic
Eric15
florange44
gocraz4dasu
HeaterCuse22
hoopsupstate
jkm54
Kelly029x
LeMoyneCuse
mark79
2orange_in_VA
Orangefanforever
OrangeMon
OrangePA
orangesox44
Ozcuse
Phenomenon
richmondcuse03
Shenexon
SUalldway
SUbear
ThruWayWest
VaSaltine

Hi Crusty...just sent you $25 for two at the tailgate. If you didn't get it and somehow I messed up, please let me know how to fix it.

Thanks,

Don
How did you send it?

paypal through the link in your post...
Yes, I see the order. Did you print out your tickets to the tailgate?
I have your game tickets, which I can email to you.

Yes, I see the order. Did you print out your tickets to the tailgate?
I have your game tickets, which I can email to you.
Yes, I printed the tailgate tickets. I mailed my pair of tickets to you. Can you just email the ones you're sending to me?

TexanMark said:
So that case of Utica Club might not last for the whole tailgate?

Sorry. I was bored without a game yesterday so I...

Nah, can't even pretend I would revert to UC.

Crusty, I paid and got the Paypal receipt for $25, but I didn't get a screen enabling me to print my tailgate tickets. It was probably my fault as I had to interrupt the process to update my Visa expiration date. The tickets are for Bob and Susan Fletcher. What would you like me to do? Sorry for the nuisance.

Crusty, I paid and got the Paypal receipt for $25, but I didn't get a screen enabling me to print my tailgate tickets. It was probably my fault as I had to interrupt the process to update my Visa expiration date. The tickets are for Bob and Susan Fletcher. What would you like me to do? Sorry for the nuisance.
Check your email there should be an email with the link. If not, PM me and I will email them to you.

Yes, I printed the tailgate tickets. I mailed my pair of tickets to you. Can you just email the ones you're sending to me?
Yes. I also got your tickets that you mailed me.

Crusty. Just got two tickets for the tailgate. Site worked pretty good. Used paypal. Only issue was I didn't realize I should have used 2 Owner names, so I am the owner and buyer on both tickets. Anyway, that should be fine since I clearly have two separate ticket numbers. I'll have Linda dress up as a guy just in case.

Crusty. Just got two tickets for the tailgate. Site worked pretty good. Used paypal. Only issue was I didn't realize I should have used 2 Owner names, so I am the owner and buyer on both tickets. Anyway, that should be fine since I clearly have two separate ticket numbers. I'll have Linda dress up as a guy just in case.
Or, you could dress up as a gal.

Crusty...did my name show up yet? I bought a pass yesterday.

I have a $12.50 hotel room available for Friday night October 16th, day before the UVA game at the luxurious Super 8 in Charlottesville. I would guess it's about five miles from the stadium. My brother reserved a room assuming a noon kickoff but is now going to make it a day trip with the 3:30 start time. The room is two queen beds. He used his points to get the room and they will not allow him to cancel. However he did confirm that a name can be added to the reservation for check in and he does not need to be present. The first to respond is the lucky winner! All he asks is if you'd be able to cover his $12.50 food and beer fee to the U Hall tailgate.
Anyone interested?

I have a $12.50 hotel room available for Friday night October 16th, day before the UVA game at the luxurious Super 8 in Charlottesville. I would guess it's about five miles from the stadium. My brother reserved a room assuming a noon kickoff but is now going to make it a day trip with the 3:30 start time. The room is two queen beds. He used his points to get the room and they will not allow him to cancel. However he did confirm that a name can be added to the reservation for check in and he does not need to be present. The first to respond is the lucky winner! All he asks is if you'd be able to cover his $12.50 food and beer fee to the U Hall tailgate.
Anyone interested?

If anyone makes a last minute plan and takes this room, I have 2 free tickets to give them! Can't beat that deal!

Hoo's That and other Hoo fans-

Any suggestions about where to play golf in C'ville? We're planning on playing 36 on Friday and 18 on Sunday. Nice courses preferred, on campus course would be great!
Thanks for any help.

Florange44

We live at Spring Creek in Zion Crossroads just outside of town. It is regularly ranked as one of the top 10 courses in the state of Virginia and has appeared on numerous national lists. With all the rain in the last week, the course should be in top shape.

Now that the game time has been announced, what time will people be arriving at the lot?

Anyone interested?
Ask OrangeSox44...

downstate will be in town on Friday also, name the place

I don't know any places around UVA. First time to Charlottesville. Anyone have suggestions for dinner and drinks on Friday?

Thanks,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom