Class of 2014 - Visit List | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Visit List

Tom I can't believe I forgot one of my favorite recruits. Would you please add him to the twitter feed.

"@BrightFuture_11: Cordell Hudson

Also I don't know Waynes and Slayton doesn't tweet so that is definitely it...for now.
Done!

With all 25 of our players signing LOI officially 9 of our 25 Committed following visits this January. 9 Previous commits also visited and 3 were enrolled. With 21 of 25 in attendance in those final weeks, these visits really sealed up this class, the best in over a decade! Well done by the football staff and a great assist to the basketball program!

Latest and last update to original Post:
Below is the Visit List for the past couple weekends from different sources I've culled together and results. Alphabetical by last name in each category. Please see Tep624's post for full info on commits.

Otto's Army! Great job giving the visitors in your section a warm welcome and getting them involved in the cheering, I think I even saw them doing spirit fingers during free throws, wow. Lets Go Orange!

PAST VISIT DATE & RESULTS:
January 2014 Enrollees: Present both final visit weekends to interact with recruits:
-Corey Cooper - WR
-AJ Long - QB
-Wayne Williams! - DT - The Ghost of SwaggaCuse Future Appears!

-Weekend of 2/1/14 - Duke Game
Um Wow. I don't think I need to say more Amazing game Amazing win +4 (rumored +5) Commits out of the weekend well done by the staff players and fans! The Loud House lived up to the name this weekend. If this post was a conference call I would sound like a chain smoker my voice is so hoarse. Congrats to all of our new Orange family members can't wait to see you guys on the field!
-Uncommitted Recruits:
Antwuan Cordy -DB - COMMITTED!
Adly Enoicy - TE - COMMITTED!
Jalen Harvey - DT - COMMITTED!
Kayton Samuels - DT - COMMITTED!
Jonathan Thomas - LB - - COMMITTED!
Trumaine Washington -DB - (Louisville) - No room available at SU, likely our staff did the honorable thing for TW told him to grab that offer at Louisville ASAP since he committed while still on campus. Good luck Trumaine, wish we could have had you too.
-Commits:
Jamal Custis - WR - Commit - Conf. via Twitter
Colton Moskal - LB - Commit Moved to this weekend Per TOS
Erv Phillips -RB - Commit
Rodney Williams - S - Commit - Confirmed via Twitter

-Weekend of 1/25/14 - Extensive in homes over the past week with current commits and prospects.

-Weekend of: 1/17/14 - Pittsburgh Game:
Close win raucous crowd for the basketball game and rave reviews coming from all the recruits for the entire on campus visit experience this weekend. Great job by HCSS, GMc, Eric White, the Staff as a whole really and Missy Shafer who sounds like she was a part of the orange family recruiting process this visit. Keep up the good work everyone, we all know the next couple weeks of travel will be tough till the next big visit weekend but we are ALL behind you 100% and appreciate the hard work. ORANGE FAMILY!
Visitors:
-Uncommitted Recruits from 1/17/14 visit:
Juwan Dowels - DB - COMMITTED!

Steve Ishmael - WR - COMMITTED! (friend Alin Edouard)
Treevon Prater - S - COMMITTED!
Zeek Rodney - DT - (Committed to Wake - Close to home)
Denzel Ward - OT - COMMITTED!
Kyron Watson - LB (Reports: Remains committed to Kansas)
-Commits from 1/17/14 visit.
Paris Bennett - LB - Commit
Alin Edouard - QB - Commit
Zaire Franklin - LB - Commit
Naesean Howard - S - Commit

KJ Williams - WR - Commit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics