Class of 2014 - Visit List | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Visit List

HeaterCuse22 said:
Last year during the recruiting cycle (post Doug Marrone) the admins created a twitter feed page under the additional content. I don't know if it is or has been maintained since then but the tool is there.

If someone provides the twitter handles, I will be happy to update that page for the class of 2014...

Thanks Tom. If y'all don't mind I will still pick it apart and post to the kids threads what might get missed by those that don't take advantage of all this site offers in links.

CuseLegacy said:
Thanks Tom. If y'all don't mind I will still pick it apart and post to the kids threads what might get missed by those that don't take advantage of all this site offers in links.
That would be great!

GoSU96 said:
Wow

After that basketball game yesterday and the atmosphere in the Dome, even if I'm still not sure I want to go to SU to play football, I'm saying screw it, I'm coming here so I can see these basketball games.

Couldn't have been better timing to bring recruits in.

After that basketball game yesterday and the atmosphere in the Dome, even if I'm still not sure I want to go to SU to play football, I'm saying screw it, I'm coming here so I can see these basketball games.

Need to get that back for football.

Very much agreed, great atmosphere and a great way to market SU and what is possible in the Dome.

For perspective, I also try to keep in mind what it must be like for a football recruit to experience the atmosphere and culture at say Penn St, ND, Michigan, Clemson, FSU et al during any big football game.

We need to have the Dome packed and rocking for football like it did for the Duke basketball game.

Bump, Updated for this past weekend's results. GREAT SYRACUSE WEEKEND!

Okay, I threw something together. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Linkage

Tom I can't believe I forgot one of my favorite recruits. Would you please add him to the twitter feed.

"@BrightFuture_11: Cordell Hudson

Also I don't know Waynes and Slayton doesn't tweet so that is definitely it...for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom