Class of 2014 - Visit List | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Visit List

Coach Lea ‏@Coach_Lea 4m
Get in the car this morning with @EricWhiteCuse and he has "strike it up" playing by Black Box... #hesready
birdman-rapper-rubbing-hands.gif

Yeah baby!

Brent Axe ‏@BrentAxeMedia 6m
I know it's all SU-Duke right now, but put this on your calender. We are doing a Syracuse football signing day show on February 5 on TWCSC

Brent Axe ‏@BrentAxeMedia 5m
The signing day show is from 4-5 p.m. on TWCSC (Time Warner Cable Sports Channel). Includes interviews, analysis and @Coach_Shafer presser

If its a good game in the dome tomorrow, the electricity in the air, the crowd reaction, and volume of noise, will seal the deal for these recruits.

Next recruiting cycle, we need to have a post dedicated to listing the twitter handles of the guys we are going after. I hate having to search for everyone over and over, it'd be nice to have them all linked in one post. I don't mind searching for them and doing the post myself if anyone else thinks it would be a good idea.

Next recruiting cycle, we need to have a post dedicated to listing the twitter handles of the guys we are going after. I hate having to search for everyone over and over, it'd be nice to have them all linked in one post. I don't mind searching for them and doing the post myself if anyone else thinks it would be a good idea.

I would like this as well. I just would like to doublecheck/verify with board mods that it doesn't affect the rules regarding tweeting recruits. Wouldn't want to see a poster get banned for it.

I would like this as well. I just would like to doublecheck/verify with board mods that it doesn't affect the rules regarding tweeting recruits. Wouldn't want to see a poster get banned for it.
Oh I'm not talking about tweeting to the recruits, just an easy way to keep track of their tweets.

Search CuseLegacy and you will have every twitter handle. She is awesome.

Agree nice idea

It seems like we are maximizing our basketball program for the sake of recruiting. Maybe I'm foggy but I don't remember us doing this. Love to see it. If you can't show a packed house for football, show them what you're shooting for.

Libero2 said:

No harm in following recruits.

It seems like we are maximizing our basketball program for the sake of recruiting. Maybe I'm foggy but I don't remember us doing this. Love to see it. If you can't show a packed house for football, show them what you're shooting for.
Forreal man nice way to put it . All they gotta do is win football games ! su bball wasn't having epic games like the duke one until we consistently had successful seasons and were a common presence in the top 25. Ik people always say o but we didn't sellout the dome a lot under McPherson and I see where there coming from, but sports these days are a completely a different beast. I feel like they are a lot bigger role in society these days with media technology and etc. I truly beleive Soon this will be the case specially with my generation where's not many things to look forward to and believe in and the dome will be rocking again! Most fans are bandwagoners that just wanna see results and not pay attention to how the team actually got to where it is .

Last year during the recruiting cycle (post Doug Marrone) the admins created a twitter feed page under the additional content. I don't know if it is or has been maintained since then but the tool is there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom