Visitors for 12/15 Weekend | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Visitors for 12/15 Weekend

So, what's the full list of players who visited this weekend?

The Hibachi in the Dome seems to be quite popular, I'd love to see Fran incorporate it more going forward to make it like a signature thing for his program. Maybe family style team Hibachi dinners once a week during the season at the football facilities, and one in the Dome on Sunday of parents weekend for their whole families (or invite the families up before the home opener or something) and on Sunday of homecoming with former players. Could also try to set up a fund for the families of kids who can't afford the travel.

Makes it so that it's not just something they're doing to wow the kids to get them to commit, but a way to demonstrate that under Fran Brown, Syracuse football is a family.
Everyone likes the Hibachi idea. It's cool. Previous staff would bring in Dino BBQ, which was pretty good, too.

Addazio used to have family dinner, every home game week, where family was invited. We didn't do this. More often than not, some parents would just party with their kids 'til 4AM. (Always thought that was weird) I like the idea of family dinner...

Schools weren't allowed to pay for families- hope this has changed. A few kids wound up sending part of their stipends home. I'm sure they'd love to have them up. A way to get some of those families to be able to share their Son's experience would be excellent. Family is more important than $$$. I hope that happens.

Schools weren't allowed to pay for families- hope this has changed. A few kids wound up sending part of their stipends home. I'm sure they'd love to have them up. A way to get some of those families to be able to share their Son's experience would be excellent. Family is more important than $$$. I hope that happens.
It seems like in the age of NIL, it should be fairly easy to set up a small collective that just takes care of family travel costs to come up for events and big games. But I'm not an expert on the specific rules, I'm just assuming.

It seems like in the age of NIL, it should be fairly easy to set up a small collective that just takes care of family travel costs to come up for events and big games. But I'm not an expert on the specific rules, I'm just assuming.
I'd hope so. For the few kids that are sending their stipends home for food, it'd be much appreciated. Not every kid is going to be earning NIL. Being able to have loved ones there, could go a long way in making Cuse truly feel like family. ;-)

I’ll take them and throw in Norman.. gotta build our line

e03339f1295a2aed2c86850e9b66f61157a734da04ed950a518640251d977d64._RI_TTW_.jpg

Ok guys...Oregon game is over and kyle news has had plenty of time to marinate. Let's get some more commitments!
Greedy bastard...me, not you.
The Oregon game and McCord are old news - at least a couple hours. Hammer down Orange braintrust. Let's vacuum up the rest of the OVs, get their commitments and plan some in-house visits before the window closes. Hit up the seasonally happy whales for some Xmas NIL $ and let's kick *ss in Boca Raton baby!
Syracuse may never be a blueblood, but we are a Brownblood and the Dome is the crown jewel of our Franarchy.
Sorry. Too much good news after years of tempered expectations and my id is running wild.

Grant, Diggs bros, Norman would be a dream on the defensive side of the ball.

I thought I had read that aTm transfer DB Tyreek Chappel was in a visit this weekend too. Can anymore comment on that? He would be a huge upgrade to the secondary

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom