Class of 2015 - Visitors for January OVs | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Visitors for January OVs

It doesn't seem like there are many surprises at this point. We have the commits we do, we have some final prospects we have already wined-n-dined, and we're probably going to stand pat and see what happens. There may be last second surprise visits next weekend, right down to the wire, but the class seems to be in clear focus. I would love to see some new visits next weekend, but only if they're quality players and not projects. I would rather we leave a spot or two open than take a warm body. Seems there is always an opportunity or two after NSD with kids who qualified unexpectedly (both HS and JUCO), and guys like O'Korn.

At this point we're waiting on Pickard, Howard and Clayton and trying to hold on to committed kids. I hate to say it but I think we go 0-3.

And you know Florida is going to impress the hell out the Clarks.

Id expect some last minute visits next week with kids like Dunbar. And who knows maybe Fox. Fox has visited Stanford last weekend and UVA this weekend. If we go empty maybe we make a last second push.

Joe Adam ‏@CoachJoeAdam 30m30 minutes ago
Good luck to all those taking the SAT today. Focus, choose the best answer and attack it.
1f34a.png
1f34a.png
1f34a.png

At this point we're waiting on Pickard, Howard and Clayton and trying to hold on to committed kids. I hate to say it but I think we go 0-3.

And you know Florida is going to impress the hell out the Clarks.

Id expect some last minute visits next week with kids like Dunbar. And who knows maybe Fox. Fox has visited Stanford last weekend and UVA this weekend. If we go empty maybe we make a last second push.
Dunbar has to qualify before he can take an OV. And I'd be very surprised if we go after fox again.

Rounding up some of the weekend visit info and tweets: http://.com/key-su-recruits-visiting-michigan-florida/
Gotta say the site is coming along very nicely. Whenever I visited the site in the past it seemed to me it was pretty much a BB site. I started reading it because of my man JB44, but I must say the other football content is cool and the new format is very well done. Nice job.

Gotta say the site is coming along very nicely. Whenever I visited the site in the past it seemed to me it was pretty much a BB site. I started reading it because of my man JB44, but I must say the other football content is cool and the new format is very well done. Nice job.
Yeah, JB has been huge. I'm a football fan, but I'll never pretend to have the kind of insight to break down players like him. It was always geared toward hoops before he came along simply because I was raised in a hoops house and that's the sport I know backward and forward. I can talk about football, but I can't really get deep into it...so TL;DR - thank goodness JB came along to pick up the football slack! Ha.

So is Jordan Fredericks visiting alone this weekend, or do we have some last second recruits coming through as well?

Kleinberg is going to be next weekend. No staff in Syracuse this weekend.

Kleinberg is going to be next weekend. No staff in Syracuse this weekend.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 7m7 minutes ago
Kleinberg added that he was going to come this weekend, but was told that some of SU's staff won't be on campus. Big weekend for 2015 class.

So what about Fredericks? He was suppose to OV this weekend.