Vote For #44 Floyd Little | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Vote For #44 Floyd Little

Just put Floyd up again. Just to be clear, Bob Skoronski had 2,060 votes in his last contest. He already has 2,700 this time. Something is big time fishy over at the Sportz Edge.

It's not counting Little votes while allowing the other.

Down by 188. For every vote I cast, Bob seemed to get 2 or 3. Floyd actually lost more ground while I was voting.

Just put Floyd up again. Just to be clear, Bob Skoronski had 2,060 votes in his last contest. He already has 2,700 this time. Something is big time fishy over at the Sportz Edge.
Some resident UConn fans I bet...

TexanMark said:
Some resident UConn fans I bet...

Don't disagree, but truthfully I think it's also a couple of SU fans too. Just a hunch cause we have a few like that.

44oranges said:
Little is back in the lead by 40 votes .

Down again. Seems like every time I vote the other guy starts getting votes too.

Next Monday at 3:00

oh snap, plenty of time. I just came across this again, and saw that we could vote more than once. It's on now kids. I'll keep going for the 45 mins I have left in the office, and hit it back up tomorrow.

Floyd up 180. Keep plugging away folks.

Back after it... Floyd up 377 votes as I begin. Seems like the Williamson crew has possibly backed Skoronski.

Also, after popping Floyd with as many votes as it will let me, I'm going to have to jump over and vote the hell out of the opponent to Matt Harvey. I have nothing against the Mets, but a potential Final Four matchup w/ Mets fans finally catching wind of this poll could be detrimental to getting any work done in a few weeks.

545 now. Keep going.

750. Hammer it.

Leave for 30 mins and it goes below 700. Have it back up to 730.