Vote For #44 Floyd Little | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Vote For #44 Floyd Little

1200. Don't let up.

Back down to 900 from 1300. Gotta do work folks.

1250 lead. Gotta keep at it though. A few people are still doing the same for the other guy.

Last edited:
1250 lead. Gotta keep at it though. A few people are still doing the same for the other guy.
I bet their strategy is keep somewhat close and then make an attempt to overload the last 2 hours with poll tampering or enlisting some Cuse haters.

Hey what about me. I've been on a marathon voting today. Can't move anything but my fingers after an 8 mile bike ride. :)

+1611 - good night.

The first time it "locked" me out I voted fr someone else, and was fine. Now that is not working. I guess I have to wait a bit.

Cleared the cache for the past hour and am good to go again!!
If you hit the limit...vote for Valentine and come back to Little and you should be g2g

This time I switched browsers from Chrome to IE

If you hit the limit...vote for Valentine and come back to Little and you should be g2g
Yea that does not work anymore. Worked the first time I did it.

10,000 by morning. Break their will.

And with my first votes of the morning, Floyd is now up by 2,075 votes!

In case y'all didn't see this...Well done!!

Note: Floyd Little tallied the most votes in the second-round receiving close to 28,000– that’s good for most votes in a single match-up so far in the tournament. John Williamson, Little’s second-round opponent, received the second-most second-round votes (also good for the second-most tournament votes) with 5,287 votes. Logano received six less votes than Williamson (5,281 votes). Also, Hall of Fame QB Steve Young was the only No. 1 seed to survive the second-round– Jenner, Pep and Leetch all lost in the second-round.