Vote For #44 Floyd Little | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Vote For #44 Floyd Little

Little up over 3000
Assume the next matchup is the winner of Robustelli / Strong. Less than 200 votes have been cast in that barn burner.

Up by 3,400, but there was voting for the opposition while I was voting.

I think we need to knock out Calvin Murphy.

CuseLegacy said:
So besides Floyd, of course, Valentine and O'Rourke need our votes.

That's my thinking.

Voting for Round 3 ends today at 3:00. Then it is on to the Elite 8.

Just got Ken Strong (9 seed) to pull ahead of Andy Robustelli (2nd seed). The winner would be Floyd's matchup in the next round.

SUFaninNJ said:
Just got Ken Strong (9 seed) to pull ahead of Andy Robustelli (2nd seed). The winner would be Floyd's matchup in the next round.

I've been doing that all morning too along with a few others we're focusing on. You must have just been voting cause every time I voted it went up 2.

If I were a betting man I would bet the house and entire savings on Little to win the whole thing. We got this thing as long as we are vigilant.

SUFaninNJ said:

And there you go. As soon as we mention Strong Robustelli is getting votes. I still hold the opinion it's a faux SU fan.

And there you go. As soon as we mention Strong Robustelli is getting votes. I still hold the opinion it's a faux SU fan.
Time to get back to work I guess!

Murphy went back ahead

Well they are slowly getting the polls up for the Elite 8.

@SportzEdge
Will @BobbyValentine's run in the #GreatestinCT Tournament continue? Vote in the Elite Eight! http://sportzedge.com/2015/08/10/greatest-athlete-in-connecticut-history-tournament-bobby-valentine-vs-jim-orourke/… pic.twitter.com/Y60QoTsmAi

@SportzEdge
We're down to the Elite Eight in our #GreatestinCT Tourney! Can Jimmy Piersall's run continue? http://sportzedge.com/2015/08/10/greatest-athlete-in-connecticut-history-tournament-joey-logano-vs-jimmy-piersall/… pic.twitter.com/3dKDjGDUMF

WTNH SportzEdge @SportzEdge
.@Cuse great Floyd Little has dominated #GreatestinCT Tourney. But can he reach the Final 4? http://sportzedge.com/2015/08/10/greatest-athlete-in-connecticut-history-tournament-floyd-little-vs-ken-strong/… pic.twitter.com/cqGAm03ra5

Of course he can with our nimble voting fingers.

"Hall of Fame running back Floyd Little is the highest seed remaining in this tournament, and he’s gotten the most votes so far, as Syracuse fans have shown up in a big way to support perhaps the least-known of their legendary runningbacks. (The school also enrolled Jim Brown and Ernie Davis)."

Last edited: