WAG Minutes | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

WAG Minutes

I had no idea it required guts to make an anonymous prediction on a message board. But since you asked, I predict DC2 plays about 20 mpg against the cupcakes and around 30 mpg in more competitive situations. I also predict he will remain healthy throughout and average about 12 ppg and 9 rpg.

Do you think the Orange can win a national championship this year? If not, then why not?

Do you think the Orange can win a national championship this year? If not, then why not?
Of course they can, Dave, as is the case most years because JB has the collective talent required and he knows how to coach. Will it happen? Probably not. But that's because it's really hard to navigate through a single elimination tournament and win a national championship in this era, no matter how loaded your roster. One mis-timed injury, one bad call or one off night by a key player can derail the train.

I had no idea it required guts to make an anonymous prediction on a message board. But since you asked, I predict DC2 plays about 20 mpg against the cupcakes and around 30 mpg in more competitive situations. I also predict he will remain healthy throughout and average about 12 ppg and 9 rpg.

If that happens, I think we will have a surprisingly good year. Sweet 16 type of team, top 3 or 4 in the ACC. It would set a great foundation for the following year, when more help arrives.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom