Wagner Game Time | Syracusefan.com

Wagner Game Time

FortyFourCT

2017 Iggy Award Winner
The ticket office doesn't list a game time yet (that I can see), but ESPN's college football schedule says it is at 4:00. Is the 4:00 time confirmed? It is the only game I can get to this year, if it is at 4:00. It has been a few years since I have caught a football game and I am really hoping to be able to go.

Also, should there be any problem getting walk up tickets on game day?

Thanks!

No problem with walk ups at all for that game. You can probably get them cheap beforehand as well since that'll be the one season ticket holders will sell first if they have to miss a game.

Don't worry about tickets. If you are just looking for 1 or 2 tickets you should be able to get them for less than $20 a piece. I only expect about 28k actual in there...35k actual if we beat PSU and NW.

Thanks for the replies. It looks like 4:00 is the game time and I can't wait to finally get back to the dome for a football game.

Where should I look for $20 tickets? Board members trying to get rid of them or just walking around the Dome area on game day? If it comes to that I'd rather just give $30 to the Dome instead of $20 to a scalper.

Thanks for the replies. It looks like 4:00 is the game time and I can't wait to finally get back to the dome for a football game.

Where should I look for $20 tickets? Board members trying to get rid of them or just walking around the Dome area on game day? If it comes to that I'd rather just give $30 to the Dome instead of $20 to a scalper.

Trust me...if you posted "wanted tickets to Wagner" on the board you would get lots of replies. If not SU might send out a promo code in a few weeks to boost sales.
For Wagner I'd pay $10 for end zone seats upwards to $30 for the best seats in the house.

Ill probably have three tix available for 16 each, just need to verify that my friends don't want them

Where would you like to sit? As TexanMark stated, there will be 35k in the seats, so you also have the option of getting the cheapest you can and the moving depending on your group size.

35k for the home opener is pretty tough. We usually have good history for attendance of a new HC's era .granted those are usually season openers, but hopefully if we can start out 2-0 we can get 40k minimum

35k for the home opener is pretty tough. We usually have good history for attendance of a new HC's era .granted those are usually season openers, but hopefully if we can start out 2-0 we can get 40k minimum

Good point with it being the home opener and HCSS's home debut. Tickets will still be avail but not as readily as if it was our 3rd home game v Wagner.

I'm hoping that is the case...but I'm also hoping lots of locals travel to MetLife. I'll be very surprised to see 35k at the Dome unless we are 2-0. Wagner at best will travel a UConn like 500 fans. I do wish that HCSS home debut can push it to 40k but I have my doubts.

BlackKnight...happy you guys have ganged up in a group and got your SU Starter Seats. So are you guys going to start your day at the Fine Mess before heading up to Marshall for the pregame?

dont buy a ticket from anywhere or anyone other than the box office.

the school could use the $$ and the attendence #.

if somebody bought a ticket, but would rather rake their lawn that day...screw em.

as you were.

Oh Lord

if somebody bought a ticket, but would rather rake their lawn that day...screw em.

as you were.

Oh Lord

So you would pay $35 for the same ticket you could get for $15?

as you were.

Oh Lord

I'd rather give it to the school than to a scalper, but otherwise, I think the school is doing just fine in the $$ department. Did you know we just upped our annual payout about 4 times due to joining the ACC? ;) I doubt my $50 is going to make or break their fiscal year.

TexanMark put me in touch with somebody already. IF that doesn't work out I am open to your tickets BlackKnight, or anybody else.

I don't really care where I sit, but obviously the closer to the field the better. I'll be happy in 311 if that is where they are though.

I'd rather give it to the school than to a scalper, but otherwise, I think the school is doing just fine in the $$ department. Did you know we just upped our annual payout about 4 times due to joining the ACC? ;) I doubt my $50 is going to make or break their fiscal year.

TexanMark put me in touch with somebody already. IF that doesn't work out I am open to your tickets BlackKnight, or anybody else.

I don't really care where I sit, but obviously the closer to the field the better. I'll be happy in 311 if that is where they are though.

Funny enough my cousin has season tix in 311 and last I heard he was going to be out of town for the Wagner game. I can se what he wants for them but he only has 2 and not sure how many you need.

- scratch that, he's going

I'm hoping that is the case...but I'm also hoping lots of locals travel to MetLife. I'll be very surprised to see 35k at the Dome unless we are 2-0. Wagner at best will travel a UConn like 500 fans. I do wish that HCSS home debut can push it to 40k but I have my doubts.

BlackKnight...happy you guys have ganged up in a group and got your SU Starter Seats. So are you guys going to start your day at the Fine Mess before heading up to Marshall for the pregame?

Maybe, could be the reverse ;).

Not sure if I'll be up until Clemson, but yeah, figured this was as good a year as any to get the season tickets for the first time.

I'm choosing Wagner over my golf league end of year tournament. For reasons unknown, the guys keep scheduling tourney on a Saturday in September.

The team will need support for this game. sadly, it will be worst attended game of the year.

I'm choosing Wagner over my golf league end of year tournament. For reasons unknown, the guys keep scheduling tourney on a Saturday in September.

The team will need support for this game. sadly, it will be worst attended game of the year.

We'll be 2-0 and I'm expecting a decent turnout. If this is the worst attended game of the year that means we are in very good shape going into the Pitt game.

Good thing too because I just made a wager with my BC coworker. If we lose to BC I'll be wearing a G'town hoops shirt the next week. When we beat BC, he'll be wearing a BU hockey shirt. I don't plan on buying anything that says G'Town EVER.

We'll be 2-0 and I'm expecting a decent turnout. If this is the worst attended game of the year that means we are in very good shape going into the Pitt game.

Good thing too because I just made a wager with my BC coworker. If we lose to BC I'll be wearing a G'town hoops shirt the next week. When we beat BC, he'll be wearing a BU hockey shirt. I don't plan on buying anything that says G'Town EVER.
I also think we'll be 2-0, but there are leaves to rake.

I also think we'll be 2-0, but there are leaves to rake.

leaves, BC and Georgetown. If I lived within 2 hours of the dome I would be in attendence every home game unless I was on my death bed and I'd still be trying to get wheeled into the handicapped section if that was the case.

leaves, BC and Georgetown. If I lived within 2 hours of the dome I would be in attendence every home game unless I was on my death bed and I'd still be trying to get wheeled into the handicapped section if that was the case.
Amen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom