Wagner Game Time | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wagner Game Time

Way too many people writing off Northwestern. That game's going to be very tough.
Still have nightmares about Venric Mark. He was in beast mode against us.

Way too many people writing off Northwestern. That game's going to be very tough.

Not writing them off, I'm just sipping the orange kool aid until given a reason not to. NW will be good, I'm banking on SU being better. I think NW will be tougher than PSU.

Local Atlanta CFB guru looks at NU as being the best shot an OSU defeat. He based this on schedule (OSU coming off a game against Wisconsin; NU coming off a week off), location (at Ryan Field) and the fact that NU's roster has a lot of 4- and 5-year players.

They play on Oct 5 (8:00 on ABC/ESPN/ESPN2) ... I guess there's still hope that Clemson @ Syracuse will occupy the same time slot.

Local Atlanta CFB guru looks at NU as being the best shot an OSU defeat. He based this on schedule (OSU coming off a game against Wisconsin; NU coming off a week off), location (at Ryan Field) and the fact that NU's roster has a lot of 4- and 5-year players.

They play on Oct 5 (8:00 on ABC/ESPN/ESPN2) ... I guess there's still hope that Clemson @ Syracuse will occupy the same time slot.
When I lived in Atlanta, there was. Sports talk show where one of the co-hots was a former FSU assistant. I can't for the life of me remember his name. Where does the local alumni group meet for games, Moontan?

The current alumni club game viewing location is:

Hudson Grille - Sandy Springs
6317 Roswell Road
Sandy Springs‎ GA‎ 30328

The current alumni club game viewing location is:

Hudson Grille - Sandy Springs
6317 Roswell Road
Sandy Springs‎ GA‎ 30328

When I was there, it was at Barnacles, then moved to one of the Jocks and Jills locations.

When I lived in Atlanta, there was. Sports talk show where one of the co-hots was a former FSU assistant. I can't for the life of me remember his name. Where does the local alumni group meet for games, Moontan?

Max Howell?

Yes, that may have been it. I used to love the way he said sheduuuule. I remember listening to him around 1996 or so.

When I was there, it was at Barnacles, then moved to one of the Jocks and Jills locations.
When I arrived in March of 2007 it was at Jocks and Jills.
It moved to a smoky joint after that (yuck).

It's now at the 3rd Hudson Grille location. The first, in Perimeter Mall (formerly a Garrison's) was the best. I suspect that the cost of operation there caused it to close. That venue hasn't been occupied in years. The Sandy Springs location replaces the Perimeter location. Their Downtown location was the center of Syracuse fandom during the Final Four. We may utilize their Midtown location for the GA Tech weekend. The owner has been good to us and made a nice donation to the alumni club's new scholarship fund.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom