Wake Forest 7 p.m. Start | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest 7 p.m. Start

It is really the Forsyth County Fair but I guess because it is in the city limits they don't refer to it as a County Fair. It takes place on the property to the East of the LJVM.
59Deac we are having a tailgate...we will park in the Yellow Lot to the left (west) of the coliseum. Are the cash lots those grey lots with letters?

If you tailgate nearby...I'd love to have you come over and visit us.
Yes Mark those are the lots - not sure what is there now as I enter from Reynolds Blvd so I don't see it. You came by our tailgate the last time SU came to town. We were at the four corners of the Blue, Red and Gold lots. Blue Lot D - I'm the one that was originally from Oswego, NY.

Are there going to be other games in town that afternoon? As I recall there was another college with a football game two years ago

They are 10.5 dogs for a reason. State is gonna beat them like a drum this week and we are gonna beat them like a drum next week

Btw, Cuse - ND line has dropped to 10.5

They are 10.5 dogs for a reason. State is gonna beat them like a drum this week and we are gonna beat them like a drum next week

Btw, Cuse - ND line has dropped to 10.5

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I think it's a little overboard. Wake looks much improved and they are at home. I wouldn't look to their past as an indication of this year. I'll be happy to get out of there with a win. Especially since I'll be at the game. Wake has managed to recruit pretty well the last couple years and those young guys have been playing a lot.

Do I think we win? Yes. I just don't see a blowout happening this year. I'd love to be wrong though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom