Wake Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Game Thread...

I never expected this today. If we could have held on against Clemson we'd be looking at 3-3 and be in a pretty good spot based on who we've played. We have to get that game back somewhere.

And most AMAZINGLY of all, nobody fouled out.

Remarkable, given how things looked with 14 minutes to go.

lol...never even occurred to me. That may be the most amazing accomplishment for the day.

It's always awesome when SWC's downside is going to be so much shorter than the upside! What an awesome win - I have no complaints. Great job everyone!

lol...never even occurred to me. That may be the most amazing accomplishment for the day.

Well, Chino fouled out, but none of the starters fouled out.

Thank god for JAB... What a game. That's the kinds of game that gets staffs fired. I like Danny Manning and hope WFU sticks with him.

And most AMAZINGLY of all, nobody fouled out.

Remarkable, given how things looked with 14 minutes to go.
No one had to go back in! Roberson and Coleman should be rested. Same with just about everyone else. Monday will be huge. Extremely tough, but if they win that, they got a chance. They have to pick up a win either at UVA or at Duke

I never expected this today. If we could have held on against Clemson we'd be looking at 3-3 and be in a pretty good spot based on who we've played. We have to get that game back somewhere.
We got it back today. We were a road underdog and won by 30.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom