Wake Post game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Post game

I hope you all were able to see it. Awesome!!!! By all from Hak to Gerry to Coach. Loved him calling out Billy E. That was great! Enjoy that beer Mc!

I love our orange family

Gerry’s speech was awesome . That’s the personality that can recruit and drive a team. Just one example but I’ve no doubts he would interview extremely strong!

Cuse

The best way to see most of the retirement ceremony if you can log in with your provider is on Watch ESPN

I hope you all were able to see it. Awesome!!!! By all from Hak to Gerry to Coach. Loved him calling out Billy E. That was great! Enjoy that beer Mc!

I love our orange family
Without any question the best dome night this year. From the incredible national anthem, to the great halftime ceremony, through the game and a truly great post game, I enjoyed every single minute.

Can anyone who was close to it, explain how Mintz’s “halftime” technical occurred? There was talk about an altercation involving Mintz, a ref and an assistant coach? Thought maybe it was just Mintz complaining but was there more to it?

My sons first basketball game in the Dome. Went to the bathroom in a stall, comes out, I tell him to wash his hands, he walks up to the urinal trough thinking it’s a sink and I scream “NOOOOO!”

I think this means he doesn’t qualify for Mensa.

Can anyone who was close to it, explain how Mintz’s “halftime” technical occurred? There was talk about an altercation involving Mintz, a ref and an assistant coach? Thought maybe it was just Mintz complaining but was there more to it?
I wasn’t that far. He kept jawing with the ref after the no foul call. Coaches tried to get him to stop. He didn’t. Ref teed him up. Honestly thought ref was looking for nonsense but Judah should have shut up.

I wasn’t that far. He kept jawing with the ref after the no foul call. Coaches tried to get him to stop. He didn’t. Ref teed him up. Honestly thought ref was looking for nonsense but Judah should have shut up.
He was halfway in the tunnel when teed up

My sons first basketball game in the Dome. Went to the bathroom in a stall, comes out, I tell him to wash his hands, he walks up to the urinal trough thinking it’s a sink and I scream “NOOOOO!”

I think this means he doesn’t qualify for Mensa.
I pissed in the spot you wash your hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom