Washington v #8 Oregon | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Washington v #8 Oregon

Could you double him if Girard, Buddy, Hughes, and Marek are on the floor with him?

You can’t double off any of those shooters, and even Marek is showing the ability to get buckets now. I think he’d make you pay around the hoop, if you left him.

We'd literally have to play 4 out 1 in on offense.

Funny how Hop's Huskies play just like the Orange when it comes to squandering leads.

Funny how Hop's Huskies play just like the Orange when it comes to squandering leads.

I think it’s more that their starting PG is out, and they’re cracking against the press more than anything else.

Bey just threw the ball right to a Duck, trying to feed the post.

Best way to feed the post when they’re doubling the post and fronting the post is too make open outside shots so they can’t do that.

McDaniels has not been good.

Great athlete with potential, but has a long way to go as a player. Rough around the edges. Next spring’s Reddish, in the NBA draft?

Some of these post feeds are just not there. They to run some weak side action to get something going to the basket

That last post feed wasn’t there either. Fortunately for UW Stewart went and got a ball that never should have made it to him and then converted the hoop and the harm. He is a stud.

I’ll admit that I haven’t watched a ton of hoops, but I haven’t seen a more impressive player than him this year.

He is one of the best I've seen. Had a couple off games. But outside of those 2 he is one of the best.

That last post feed wasn’t there either. Fortunately for UW Stewart went and got a ball that never should have made it to him and then converted the hoop and the harm. He is a stud.
They are paying so much attention to him any screen action weak side will product a shot.

They could throw a back door lob to Mcdaniels

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom