Watching Games Online | Syracusefan.com

Watching Games Online

l'orange

Scout Team
I am debating dropping cable tv to save some cash. I like television but SU basketball is the real reason I subscribe to cable tv. Does anyone here follow games online? Realistcally how many games do you get to watch? What sites do you utilize? ESPN.com? I would like to hear from anyone that trys to follow SU basketball via online means.

I would sell my car and bike to work before I dropped my cable. Last place to save money. Dead last. Look at your other expenses. Cable IS NOT discretionary

last year, just about every game was on ESPN Full Court, which, in turn, means they're all on ESPN3.com. A few of the early games will be on SNY or solely TWCS, with no ESPN coverage, so those may not be able to be seen online. Thats a good time to go to a sports bar. Usually on a weekday, not packed. The major games, the Big East, 90% of OOC games, will be on espn3.com.

I just negotiated my cable bill down $60 a month w no change in service
Threaten them w FIOS

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

I am debating dropping cable tv to save some cash. I like television but SU basketball is the real reason I subscribe to cable tv. Does anyone here follow games online? Realistcally how many games do you get to watch? What sites do you utilize? ESPN.com? I would like to hear from anyone that trys to follow SU basketball via online means.
I watch 50% of the games online because I am usually on the road and in different time zones. It's ZERO issue.

44cuse

Between ESPN3 and on line streaming such as Justin.tv you can probably catch most of the games.

http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports/college_sports?order=hot&lang=en

There are a bunch of other ones if you Google "watch tv online free sports" or "view tv online free sports"

Does Syracuse have some kind of all Cuse sports tv premium for $10 a month viewing like GoDuke.com does? That way you could also catch lacrosse and other sports too that may not be on ESPN3.

ACC has a relatively inexpensive service where I can catch ACC Bball games other than UNC and Duke who are not on ESPN every game like those 2.

http://www.theacc.com/live/index.html

We have orange all access on www.suathletics.com but we rarely get the games that have owned tv rights there. Better chance of us getting thrown on espn3 or espnu. Alot of our early season basketball games are on suathletics.com

I'm living in NYC right now and currently don't have cable, and watch everything i need to on my computer or at a bar. I figure when basketball season starts I'll have to go to the bar more, but it's not terribly hard to find streaming TV online, even of channels like Comedy Central, AMC, etc.

I would sell my car and bike to work before I dropped my cable. Last place to save money. Dead last. Look at your other expenses. Cable IS NOT discretionary

I'm with you on this one; I'd eat Ramen noodles and peanut butter everyday before I'd drop satellite/cable.

I'm with you on this one; I'd eat Ramen noodles and peanut butter everyday before I'd drop satellite/cable.

Haha. I did that for four years!! 1992-96. Those were the days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom