Watching the UNC game again | Syracusefan.com

Watching the UNC game again

What a performance.

funny, i just watched it again last night and strangely it leaves a very satisfying memory for me. How often do you win your final game of the year in a post-season tourney?

I sort of feel like we won the 'ship...especially when they show brooks over on the bench crying his eyes out.

Its the shame of Hughes not coming back. He would be one of the most focused guys in the college vs just another guy at the next level.

Its the shame of Hughes not coming back. He would be one of the most focused guys in the college vs just another guy at the next level.
I think he probably should leave. The shame is we couldn't put a better team around him last year

We need the returning guys in Marek/Joe/Buddy/Quincy and Bourama to carry that intensity and focus with them this season. Let that feeling and ability to dominate grow.

we played great. We weren't winning the Tournament.
We did play great and so glad to finally beat Roy but beating lville would have been very difficult don't forget how bad we looked a few days earlier against Miami.

Watching the game was a bit eerie for me. It was clear that the world was quickly changing and that sports were literally being canceled each moment.
I was to drunk to care lol.

Good thread, Go. My son and I have been trying to find the game on ESPN demand but it vanished. Early on there were some sloppy moments, and we had trouble defending UNC's bigs. But once our shooters got going we were tough to keep up with. More to come this year ... this time with a real bench.

Last edited:
Good thread, Go. My son and I have been trying to find the game on ESPN demand but it vanished. Early on there were some sloppy moments, and we had trouble defending UNC's bigs. But once our shooters got going we were tough to keep up with. More to come this year ... this time with a real bench.

Roy had his boys playing some stupid half court pseudo-press D in the second half that pretty much lead to 2-1 under the hoop for us possession after possession

I had other things that I needed to do, but I could not resist watching it again -- every minute of it.

I was so happy they won that game, then the next day, poof! Sports done for the forseeable future(At least the sports I enjoy). We all were thinking maybe we get on a roll. Who knows what would have happened but we all had hope.

Two words: Quincy. Guerier.
He was the difference maker in the first half. Inexplicable why he sat most of the 2nd.
Either way, the future looks very bright for our Orange!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom