Wayne Williams passed the conditioning test | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wayne Williams passed the conditioning test

BtvX6j6IMAEw0xp.jpg:large

Now that those are some before and after pics. Wow.
Indeed, that is impressive. Great work, not just for football.

Good for him. Great to see the kid come in, accept a challenge, and conquer it. Says a lot about the type of person he is.

He lost the weight, but conditioning is a whole separate deal. He still has a long ways to go. It's still incredible how far he's come, he had ZERO chance of ever playing here about 6 months ago.

He lost the weight, but conditioning is a whole separate deal. He still has a long ways to go. It's still incredible how far he's come, he had ZERO chance of ever playing here about 6 months ago.
Im liking my pics for surprise players this year mark it down Wayne and AAM will both contribute solid snaps this year

So now that he's "skinny" is he any good? Been awhile.

Hopefully he can contribute in short yardage and goal line. As great as it is that he's lost 70 pounds, he's also the one who put himself in this situation in the first place by coming in that out of shape in January.

that transformation is nothing short of amazing. 7 months? less ? wow.

So now that he's "skinny" is he any good? Been awhile.

My buddy played oline against him while he was in JUCO. Said he was pretty much impossible to move/block.

I think Wayne can be as good as he wants to be. Glad to see he's getting after it now that he has some serious structure around him. I feel MUCH better about our DL this season if he is able to contribute meaningful minutes.

My buddy played oline against him while he was in JUCO. Said he was pretty much impossible to move/block.

I think Wayne can be as good as he wants to be. Glad to see he's getting after it now that he has some serious structure around him. I feel MUCH better about our DL this season if he is able to contribute meaningful minutes.

Was your friend a D1 caliber athlete?

Was your friend a D1 caliber athlete?

Probably not but I never played against him or a d1 athlete to know. My friend Is only 6' but he's a house. Since college he cut about 50 lbs to a svelt 250 which is probably where his body should be unlike WW who looks healthy at 3 bills. My buddy is a smart dude though and a very good student/technition so if there was a way to beat WW he wouldve figured it out. Said it took 2 guys to block him and even then they couldn't move him.

If WW is in shape and has a motor that matches his ability... look out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom