Class of 2022 - We got a BOOM !! | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 We got a BOOM !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch it be some obscure kid from Illinois that nobody has every heard of. Good either way but my god they are really hyping this one up. To me it's either the QB or the LB with solid offers
I’m glad we are getting an early commit after last seasons record. Just always worry about holding on to early commits long term. Do not remember the last time we had a commit in February.

Can't wait for it to be a guy with no other P5 offers that we all are getting hyped up about.
The staff has been good at recognizing talent early. The last class did not have a lot of p5 offers early but turned into quality prospects.

Can't wait for it to be a guy with no other P5 offers that we all are getting hyped up about.
44B580B8-73CC-4ACA-B87C-E2916472C4CC.gif

Good morning. This has definitely got to be a defensive player. Agreed

I was going to say that info probably shouldn't be posted here as there isn't a public article and it was only stated in a VIP thread but I guess if you go to Cornell Perry on their site it does show the predictions so I guess it kind of is public over there.

Perry has several MAC and one P5 offer (Cuse) and people are getting real excited?

Cornell Perry got two CBs to Cuse today so, run with that peeps
Most of our commits don’t even get a CB let alone two of them...so I guess that’s a plus? Usually they aren’t good enough to warrant any attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom