Class of 2022 - We got a BOOM !! | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 We got a BOOM !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is all about letting a kid who has worked his butt off his whole life to get a scholarship to have a chance to make the announcement himself.

We fans can wait a day and let the player have their special moment. Right?
A day? 24 hours? i think I can manage

I think this is all about letting a kid who has worked his butt off his whole life to get a scholarship to have a chance to make the announcement himself.

I guess it’s not Jimmy Scott then. Since he already had his day and then decommitted once already.

I’m cool with the wait, but would it be greedy to ask for 2?

10C09650-683F-41EF-B99C-7F5E8D3CEA08.gif

If it helps, I believe the commitment will be made public tomorrow.

That's freaking great.

The OL will be completely retooled -- both in terms of talent AND depth next season.

I guess it’s not Jimmy Scott then. Since he already had his day and then decommitted once already.

Scott is not coming to Syracuse so you should get that out of your head now to save yourself some grief later on.

Is it possible it’s Fries ? He completed a virtual visit today and SU is prob his best offer. I hate guessing CuseLegacy ... do you lose sleep when we take 100000 guesses and always get it wrong knowing you already know?

Watch it be some obscure kid from Illinois that nobody has every heard of. Good either way but my god they are really hyping this one up. To me it's either the QB or the LB with solid offers
The "hype" is probably because it is the first commit in the class and this is, so far, another year of recruiting virtually with the Dead Period still in effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom