We have an OC who tweets... | Syracusefan.com

We have an OC who tweets...

I like it, talking about how he's back in Florida, and says "feels good to do what I do best."

There's a man who is confident in his recruiting skills. And he also tweeted to Lester: "Time to go hunting let's eat #alwaysclosing"

God damn I'm excited to see who he can bring in based solely on those two tweets.

Who's in Miami? O'Korn?

last tweet just says: #miamicentral

So, who's out of miami central that we're looking at?

I have a feeling we may reel in our first 4* under HCSS thanks to McDonald in '14

McDonald
Thanks, Sherlock.

Facepalm.gif

;)

Who's in Miami? O'Korn?

last tweet just says: #miamicentral

So, who's out of miami central that we're looking at?
Marqez Hodge goes to Miami Central. I assume he's there to try to hang onto him.

I know that. I meant who is he seeing.

Looks like he's visiting Hodge.

Gotcha. I figured that you might be one of the twitter illiterates and was just trying to translate for you.

Went down the twitter rabbit hole and ended up on WR Coopers page. Lots of Arkansas hogs saying we have no shot, they are better at everything, etc.

Worst part? Way to many "y'alls" ... Yikes.

lol, usually I am. I hate twitter...oh, and I hate Facebook.

I am right there with you. Always telling the kids to keep their accounts protected and watch what they post on the internet.
Keep them safe from the Pariah of the internet.

I saw that miramar's jermaine grace is postponing his commitment. Would be sweet if McDonald has weaseled in there.

I saw that miramar's jermaine grace is postponing his commitment. Would be sweet if McDonald has weaseled in there.

With that offer list, would become our best recruit. Any indication his postponement is related to SU in any way?

edit: just read on the Louisville board that Strong visited him last night. My guess is he wasn't going to pick Louisville but is now having second thoughts. Doubt we can get involved this late.

I like it, talking about how he's back in Florida, and says "feels good to do what I do best."

There's a man who is confident in his recruiting skills. And he also tweeted to Lester: "Time to go hunting let's eat #alwaysclosing"

God damn I'm excited to see who he can bring in based solely on those two tweets.

If we could hold on to him for 3+ years...

With that offer list, would become our best recruit. Any indication his postponement is related to SU in any way?

edit: just read on the Louisville board that Strong visited him last night. My guess is he wasn't going to pick Louisville but is now having second thoughts. Doubt we can get involved this late.

Just wishful thinking really. But i'd be certain that McD is turning over every stone in Dade/Broward right now and Grace did have a prior relationship with Syracuse. But like I said, wishful thinking i know.

One of McDonald's tweets is with Eric Decker. Good to name drop for recruits.

If we could hold on to him for 3+ years...

I don't think he sticks around too long - unless the SS bond is stronger than we know. Seems like the guy is looking to get to the top quick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom