We have an OC who tweets... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

We have an OC who tweets...

I agree with him about the need for an early signing period-It's a joke that they still don't have one for Football.

I used to think that...but with insane number of coaching moves, I think it is better for the kid to wait later.

We can bitch about Zach Allen changing his mind and saying he should choose SU for the school...but then we turn around and root for McDonald to flip kids based on relationships.

Keep Feb for football, IMO.

He randomly started following me on twitter. Completely unsolicited. Awesome.

I'm guess he saw your profile pic. If he saw the embedded video you have going, that might make him lose his breakfast at 30,000 feet as he heads back to CNY.

@CoachGMcDonald: Great group on campus now its time to show them why #SYRACUSE is not just a 4 yr decision but a 40 yr decision!
#A-B-C #GoOrange

@CoachGMcDonald: Great group on campus now its time to show them why #SYRACUSE is not just a 4 yr decision but a 40 yr decision!
#A-B-C #GoOrange
I hope he takes his own advice and realizes Syracuse is a long term decision for him too.

I hope he takes his own advice and realizes Syracuse is a long term decision for him too.

LOL unfortunately I dont see that happening but man it would be great to have him for 2-3 years.

LOL unfortunately I dont see that happening but man it would be great to have him for 2-3 years.

It's simple - make him happy enough to where he wouldn't leave for another position unless it's a head coach position. Whatever it takes. Unless of course he sucks as an OC, which is possible.

Hopefully the year he leaves, his recruiting class sucks because this board will be in full meltdown when all of our recruits start taking visits to whichever college he goes to.

While I don't see him staying for life, a position coach job is a lot different than a coordinator job.

I would expect him to be here for at least 2-3 years.

While I don't see him staying for life, a position coach job is a lot different than a coordinator job.

I would expect him to be here for at least 2-3 years.

I think you may be right on this. He needs to show a track record as an OC, and that will take a couple of years of game results based on his play calling. Additionally, he will want to have "his kids" running "his system". I guessing it will be 3 years minimum.

@CoachGMcDonald: They love the #CarrierDome loudest place in the country #OrangeNation

Every day is game day!
BBi7kM2CMAABy1w.jpg

He is a complete badass on the recruiting trail. Perhaps the best recruiter we have ever had, and that includes a young George D and Eddie O.

Tell me more...

Show me, I'm from Missouri.....well, not really, but I do like there motto!
I live in MO and unfortunately that line doesn't work on women that claim to have all natural gazongas.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

that 4yr/40yr sales pitch is also used by Vandy's coach, the better your school's academic rep, the better it works

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom