Class of 2014 - We have cannon fire | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 We have cannon fire

So sounds like we got 2 more this morning.

pure guesses... Cordy and Washington.

who was the +2?

Harvey was #1, so who was #2?

If you know, care to share with the rest of the class?
I should have put IMO. Sounded like Washington might go home and then decide, but things change.

If you know, care to share with the rest of the class?

my complete guess is that the 2 dt's, thomas and either cordy or enoicy. Washington did say he may commit today or tomorrow on the twitter feed linked in additional content though

my complete guess is that the 2 dt's, thomas and either cordy or enoicy. Washington did say he may commit today or tomorrow on the twitter feed linked in additional content though

Saw that about Washington, which is why I was thinking it was Cordy and Washington. One had his decision sped up by the other saying I'm going to Cuse with or without you.

I should have put IMO. Sounded like Washington might go home and then decide, but things change.

Washington is commiting at 1pm per his twitter. Founds like good news for us but ya never know...

The fact that Washington said "I may commit tomorrow" immediately after that game?

Yeah, there's no freaking way he's not picking SU if that's the case.

Also, Cordy is as good as ours I think. One of his tweets he referred to SU as "we" during the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom