We look as inept as we did against Clemson | Syracusefan.com

We look as inept as we did against Clemson

RF2044

Living Legend
On both sides of the ball.

Very discouraging, coming off of last week's win.

Ugh...

On both sides of the ball.

Very discouraging, coming off of last week's win.

Ugh...

I am shifting back into the "Gump years mode." This team is poorly coached all around. I could handle the Clemson debacle but we are making a mediocre GT team look like Alabama.

I am shifting back into the "Gump years mode." This team is poorly coached all around. I could handle the Clemson debacle but we are making a mediocre GT team look like Alabama.

What Gump teams put up 50? What marrone teams put up 50 even against the pasties?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

We look worse. Sub in everyone because the guys on the field just flat quit on that play.

Anyone who has watched GT for the last few years under PJ shouldn't be shocked by this game. I specifically mentioned that this game was going to get ugly for you a few weeks ago, and that wasn't me just trolling (like your moderators did with the unwelcomed re-naming). It's a terrible matchup for Syracuse, schematically, athletically, and it's on the road at that dump of a stadium in Atlanta.

GT is built to pick apart defenses that aren't incredibly disciplined. Everyone has to know who they're responsible for, and they have to actually stay on their man. GT cut blocks like a bunch of bastards, and they make your linemen fear for their knees the whole game. They're going to fall for 2-4 yards every single down, and it's going to be the most frustrating, yet boring game of the year every time. Welcome to GT football. They tee off on a few teams every year, then suck the rest.

What Gump teams put up 50? What marrone teams put up 50 even against the pasties?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

What the hell are you talking about. Take your meds.

Also, CPJ likes to run up the score (for real, not this go-for-it-instead-of-field-goal-before-halftime BS). He's kind of a dick, and you'll learn to hate him like everyone else.

Also, CPJ likes to run up the score (for real, not this go-for-it-instead-of-field-goal-before-halftime BS). He's kind of a dick, and you'll learn to hate him like everyone else.

Why? In up the score all day long. I have never, ever understood this. You are in the field to score. You are in the field to win. Don't leave the first string in, obviously. But if your 2nd and 3rd string guys are scoring...hang 70+ on somebody. It's the other teams responsibility to stop you.

If we get beat by 70, it's because we deserve it. If we can beat someone by 70, I expect us to do it.

This isn't pop warner.

44cuse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

Anyone who has watched GT for the last few years under PJ shouldn't be shocked by this game. I specifically mentioned that this game was going to get ugly for you a few weeks ago, and that wasn't me just trolling (like your moderators did with the unwelcomed re-naming). It's a terrible matchup for Syracuse, schematically, athletically, and it's on the road at that dump of a stadium in Atlanta.

GT is built to pick apart defenses that aren't incredibly disciplined. Everyone has to know who they're responsible for, and they have to actually stay on their man. GT cut blocks like a bunch of bastards, and they make your linemen fear for their knees the whole game. They're going to fall for 2-4 yards every single down, and it's going to be the most frustrating, yet boring game of the year every time. Welcome to GT football. They tee off on a few teams every year, then suck the rest.

Piss off.

I can't stand FSU, but now I hope that they whip your a$$e$ tonight.

Uh, I'm under no obligation to pull for his team.

And his continued presence on our board, demeaning our squad makes it easy to root against his.
Ummmm... I'm not seeing what you are.

And his continued presence on our board, demeaning our squad makes it easy to root against his.

He didn't demean us...

Ummmm... I'm not seeing what you are.

Hip hip hooray for you.

This guy has been smarmy on our board for weeks, leading up to our game against clemson, and even in this thread.

Can't wait for FSU to take that fanbase down a peg.

Definitely describes exactly what I witnessed today. Lamest fraternity row maybe ever, ugly stadium and watching that horrific offense methodically annihilate my team in slow motion 5 yard chunks is what I imagine hell must be like.

He didn't demean us...

BK, go back and look at this particular posters's arrogant posting history on this board, and then get back to me. I'll wait. I'm tired of his superiority act. And there's no reason for him to be chiming in anymore, telling us in advance how overmatched we are against upcoming opponents and gloating about "told you so" considerations, weeks after we played his team.

Last edited:

I'm with the others on this one. Not a typical RF response.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom