We may have lost that game... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We may have lost that game...

What a great season, this season exceeded my expectations by any stretch, I saw sweet 16 max from this team, and they made it to the final four. I am proud that this team made the run it did. I am hoping next years squad has the chemistry to match the talent, if so, that team could be special also.

I am taking Michigan to win it all, they just seem to have too many weapons.

...but it's easy to tell who the real losers are from reading this board in the aftermath of a loss, in the Final Four, no less.
w
which is why I waited until 1:30 on Monday to even venture here.

My favorite thing to do when I read a poster really trashing the team is to check their posting activity for the past few weeks...and, it's funny how this always happens to be the case, this is their first post on the board in a few weeks. Lol.

I feel like saying, "Dude, where were you when the team was setting records for margin of victory against Montana? Or when they never really let Cal get too close? Or when they completely DOMINATED both teams last weekend...good teams in Indiana & Marquette...holding them to season-lows for points & never even allowing them to come within like 8 points of tying/leading?"

Such a strange way to "support" a team...only come around after losses. I'll never understand that.

What I don't understand is why do you even care? Why spend the time or energy looking up a poster's history of what they've posted or when they posted last and in which way? Why should it matter to you? If you don't like what they've posted, don't respond, or pay any attention to it. You'd be suprised the affect & power of not giving something any attention or by completly ignoring one has.

Human nature is perplexing. Why do so many people swoon to sensationalism and/or negative news? Just look at the ratings when something tragic happens. People generally aren't half as interested in what occurred as they are by the extent/sensationalism of it; the numbers, the bloodshed, horror, gruesomeness, etc. The more negative/sensational, the more people flock and tune in. Generally, many/most rather hear of one's failures and struggles, than one's successes...a truly unflattering human characteristic. No matter how peculiar the fashion, interestingly, so is the support...

Eh, I have been to NYC, San Jose, Washington, and ATL to support this team in the last 3 weeks.

Damn - that's very impressive, good for you. Only NYC and DC for me. Would have been in Atlanta tonight if we had won Saturday.

On the bright side, the loss can only increase the likelihood CJ returns. I don't think anyone is beating Lville anyway...
I hope he returns. He needs to work on going to his right. There were a number of times the last couple of games he had an easy lay-up if he drop stepped right because he's being overplayed to his left so much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom