We will lose to NC State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We will lose to NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fek ! I hate posts like this!

I have a feeling this team is operating with a chip on its shoulder now. As long as the zone is good, well be in every game.

While we're at it, anyone have any good sure fire stock tips too?

I'm a huge SU fan and I have this feeling that SU will win. I'm never wrong. Sorry don't hate me.

Of course this is a silly and unnecessary post. Who gives a crap about someone's "hunches" unsupported by any kind of logic?

But it does expose another issue. That is the eventual melt down of the board when SU does lose some games this year.

SU is going to lose some games this year. That's pretty close to a certainty. No one goes undefeated and this team has some weaknesses that have been discussed. (Erratic guard play, inconsistent outside shooting, rebound margin, etc.)

And the likelihood is that there are going to be one or two What losses.

So just brace yourself and attempt to see the larger picture.

As long as we keep moving towards our four goals this year which are: 1.) Win the BE regular season; 2.) Win the BE tourney; 3) Make the Final Four, 4.) Win the NCAA tourney -- we are OK.

Another secondary goal --- at least for me --- is the defeat and humiliation of Georgetown. I want (I always want) an SU defeat of Georgetown so complete, so devastating that that the GU administration announces the day following the game they are cancelling the rest of their season in order to restore a sense of balance on the campus.

Fek ! I hate posts like this!

I have a feeling this team is operating with a chip on its shoulder now. As long as the zone is good, well be in every game.

Yup. Correctamundo...

I'm a huge su fan but I have this feeling and it's never wrong (I'm sorry)

ptw2W.gif

I'm a huge fan but... It's Monday morning, I drank 2 cups of coffee, I am going to have to use the bathroom soon. I have a gut feeling - sorry I am never wrong about this. (I'm sorry to whoever have to use the bathroom after me.)

I'm a huge fan but... It's Monday morning, I drank 2 cups of coffee, I am going to have to use the bathroom soon. I have a gut feeling - sorry I am never wrong about this. (I'm sorry to whoever have to use the bathroom after me.)
For a second there I thought you were JohnSyracuse. So close yet so far away.

I have a feeling that JB is going to shake/slap Gottfried's hand too hard after the crushing State defeat where he's going to chase JB into the locker room crying What was that all about! :p

All i know. Is that i am 100% an orangeMEN fan.AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!!!.Easy money fellas.

And the sun will come up in the morning
And fall at night
And my wife DOES wear the pants in the house.(really sux,but thats my life).

Your only other post got 3 likes. No idea how that happened.

I expect his LPM to fall like a rock if he keeps posting garbage like this.

When I see "and I'm never wrong" all I want to say is "Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice."

I'm a huge su fan but I have this feeling and it's never wrong (I'm sorry)

...so you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express and now everything is perfectly clear...hmmm

I kinda got that bad feeling right now to. Had it the last few days.
It is this teams first hostile enviroment as well.

I think this is a good thread though overall. It could help some of us like me get over our so called "psychic feelings" if we prove they are not always right.

We should do this every big game.

I kinda got that bad feeling right now to. Had it the last few days.
It is this teams first hostile enviroment as well.

I think this is a good thread though overall. It could help some of us like me get over our so called "psychic feelings" if we prove they are not always right.

We should do this every big game.
Are you sure that is psychic and not psychotic?

I have a feeling Bernie Fine will be mentioned in the course of the NC State game. Call it a hunch but my hunches are never wrong.

Buy stock in Sysco Syracuse.Seems they are doing great.The article in the paper this morning gave me a great gut feeling they are worth investing in.And i am 50% always right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom