We will lose to NC State | Syracusefan.com

We will lose to NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good enough for me! I'm off to my bookie! (turns to wife) Sweetie, I've got a sure-fire tip from an internet poster who says he's never wrong! He's got a feeling! Hock your jewels and get me the deed to the house!

C'mon Mark Gottfried we know it's you. You know our CJ is gonna win not yours...

Wait ... everybody. If Otto 123 is never wrong maybe he has a lot of money after betting on all the games ... I think, personally, that we should follow his lead and make a lotof money too ... I mean Donald Trump started with small real estate.

Do you have a feeling about our Pitt game yet?

...why do we always get one poster that has the feeling...'Cuse loses...does this make you feel good if we do lose...actually I feel shitty each time a 'Cuse team looses and so should you...but I called it...they lost look at my post...shame on you.

...why do we always get one poster that has the feeling...'Cuse loses...does this make you feel good if we do lose...actually I feel shitty each time a 'Cuse team looses and so should you...but I called it...they lost look at my post...shame on you.
The joke is he feels compelled to post his gut feeling here without any analysis whatsover. ps, I have a feeling we are going to win.

I'm a huge su fan but I have this feeling and it's never wrong (I'm sorry)
Anyone got the phone number for a good bookie? I'm going to the bank with this one fellas...

I have a feeling that Bernie Fine won't be there....and my gut feelings are never wrong. sorry fellas

This thread will be bumped after we beat NC State by about 8 points. I have this feeling and its never wrong.

If you are never wrong with your feelings, you must be a very rich person.

I have a feeling that we wont win another game all year. Sorry.

I have a feeling that we wont win another game all year. Sorry.

Maybe never in the history of our program... Sad but true. I just got a feelin'

Maybe never in the history of our program... Sad but true. I just got a feelin'
Its never good when you start a post with "I'm a huge fan, but..."

I thinks this was definitely a "whoops" thread ... or a "Maybe I shouldn't have said anything thread?" ... I have hasd a few of those.

Do you currently live in the basement of Ethan Cole's house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom