Wedneseday Bubble Schedule and Game Discussion | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Wedneseday Bubble Schedule and Game Discussion

Watching VaTech collapse, FSU not show up, and then us get run out by a final four contender was gut wrenching for me. Brutal. I didn't think we would make the NCAAt, but it's still really disappointing regardless especially when you are right there.

Pretty bummed today.

Really cannot blame Boeheim. Roy has much better players because of UNC brand. They are taller and athletic and can do damage to our zone easily.

They are not taller. We have the tallest starting 5 in the country.

Lol.

Watching VaTech collapse, FSU not show up, and then us get run out by a final four contender was gut wrenching for me. Brutal. I didn't think we would make the NCAAt, but it's still really disappointing regardless especially when you are right there.

Pretty bummed today.
Me too. Keep trying to tell myself it’s not important. It’s not working. :(

Maybe it's just me, but I am equally bummed that we likely won't get in the Tourney, and in that we have to play in the NIT.

Maybe it's just me, but I am equally bummed that we likely won't get in the Tourney, and in that we have to play in the NIT.

I wish they'd decline an NIT bid to just give these kids the rest they deserve but $$$ reigns supreme

I don't know where to start with this gem...

Go ahead lol I've seen the $ and while the AD obviously prefers to make the big dance they still take in some decent money during the NIT & they get their NCAAT share anyway

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom