Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 1-5 | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 1-5

Clemson was so terrible last year I tend to like the points here. If Phommachan was starting I'd be all over GT but Sims blows.

Clemson was so terrible last year I tend to like the points here. If Phommachan was starting I'd be all over GT but Sims blows.
10-3 Clemson was "so terrible" last year? I guess all things are relative. How many points would you need to take GT tonight? Asking for a friend.

I don't like him but Kelly can coach. I think LSU is going to be fine when he gets up and running.

10-3 Clemson was "so terrible" last year? I guess all things are relative. How many points would you need to take GT tonight? Asking for a friend.
24 was enough.

They were 9-3 regular season and I don't remember them looking good in any of their ACC games. Literally not 1 conference game. They did beat Wake but it wasn't enough to get in the ACC CG. I guess they deserve to still be a 'name' given the 10 year run but I think DJU is awful.

Beating Iowa State in a bowl game means everything is good though right?

Come on Collins you gotta give Phommacahn the start in this game of course Sims turned it over first play of the game.

Now this is a pathetic crowd for what is supposed to be a rivalry. Both teams fanbases live nearby.

Overall great crowds across all the games this weekend though. I'd say more fans in the stands in general than in 2019 when people were talking about declining attendance across the sport.

Example #8 million of QB sneaks being unstoppable.

Seems like several here think that because DJ is terrible that Clemson is as well...

absolutely criminal that this game is not being played at the georgia tech stadium. these neutral site games are so lame.

And it’s a CONFERENCE game. Why did GT do this? That much more money?

GT looks tough.

Could Tech’s punter possibly take longer to get that punt off?

Could Tech’s punter possibly take longer to get that punt off?
Season 9 Episode 24 GIF by Friends

Luke Benson whiffed on the block. (Might be a clue as to why he's no longer here.)
I loved him at SU, but Benson has caused two turnovers (opening play INT and the blocked punt) in a quarter and a half. He’s not prepared physically to hang anywhere near the trenches.

Na man, D & ST’s are elite. As is 90.09% of your offense. Problem is, that 9.91%, pretty critical.
Not disagreeing there. Hopefully a change is made. Just need a guy to manage the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom