Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 1-5 | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 1-5

Not disagreeing there. Hopefully a change is made. Just need a guy to manage the game.
Not sure I get the love for DJ either, not saying by you but the coaches. I’ll admit, my viewership of him has been limited, but my takeaways have always been the same… underwhelming.

I know there’s horses behind him, someone’s gotta be able to spin that rock on your roster.

GT staying in 11 personnel with Benson and leaving him in for protection more often than not.

Seems like several here think that because DJ is terrible that Clemson is as well...
Fair enough.
But DJ is way overrated, IMO. Clemson has had a string of outstanding signal callers but this guy looks slow, hesitant, & indecisive.
You’ll bludgeon the GT’s of the world, but we all know that’s not where your program wants to go. The big boi’s are out there waiting, and if this is your QB & running this offense, you’re not gonna get there. JMHO

Why do they think they can go East to West on Clemson? They are too fast to run screens on. I get it Sims is limited but hes been somewhat accurate since the pick.

Just can't see Clemson being a top five team with that QB. Eventually they're going to have to go with the backup.

Not sure I get the love for DJ either, not saying by you but the coaches. I’ll admit, my viewership of him has been limited, but my takeaways have always been the same… underwhelming.

I know there’s horses behind him, someone’s gotta be able to spin that rock on your roster.
This is what Dabo does. He refuses to admit he's wrong and won't change. He bragged up DJ so he going to continue to push him. We won't take transfers, he complains about NIL, won't go outside the "family" for hires. I could go on and on. I've never been a fan and this stuff just makes me dislike him more.

I know it sounds like sour grapes since we don't look like we used to but it's the truth.

Fair enough.
But DJ is way overrated, IMO. Clemson has had a string of outstanding signal callers but this guy looks slow, hesitant, & indecisive.
You’ll bludgeon the GT’s of the world, but we all know that’s not where your program wants to go. The big boi’s are out there waiting, and if this is your QB & running this offense, you’re not gonna get there. JMHO
DJ just doesn’t seem to have “it” despite have some talent. I don’t fear him when we play them.

This is what Dabo does. He refuses to admit he's wrong and won't change. He bragged up DJ so he going to continue to push him. We won't take transfers, he complains about NIL, won't go outside the "family" for hires. I could go on and on. I've never been a fan and this stuff just makes me dislike him more.

I know it sounds like sour grapes since we don't look like we used to but it's the truth.
Nope I get what you’re saying. The frustration of having to wait until the 3rd quarter to be assured your team will win must be maddening. Lol, I KID!

It’ll be interesting to see how your season goes, feels a bit like a transition period for the program. But, you’re a dynasty regardless, so enjoy that ride.

As I’m typing, DJ shows signs of life!

Why is Georgia Tech snapping the ball with 25 seconds left on the clock every time. Shorten the game when you know it’s going to be a Rock fight at best. They aren’t going to score more than 17 points at best.

Why is Georgia Tech snapping the ball with 25 seconds left on the clock every time. Shorten the game when you know it’s going to be a Rock fight at best. They aren’t going to score more than 17 points at best.
For sure, make sure you don’t give Clemson time to get down the field before half.

‘I feel so bad for you, how do you move on from here, the horror!!

• Wow
Reactions: gbo
The best was when his dad came on here and said that I was lying about the fight

But uh…..I was one of the ones who was yelling to the security guard so like…
Wait… how did I miss all this? Is there a thread where this breakdown exists?

Uh somewhere in bowels of this forum there is

I just let it go after he said that. Wasn’t worth it

Yeah I can’t find it, was searching

I think it’s possible that it has been purged from the board, probably for the best hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom