Week 1 other games thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 other games thread

This is going to be quite the 4 game losing streak for Miami. Short of the first quarter in the Orange Bowl, they haven't been very competitive during it.

I know I should be rooting for ACC Miami but I am enjoying this beatdown. Went to Miami game last year and Miami fans taunted us after game like they had beaten Bama. I like Eddie Org too. Glad to see Canes getting blown out.
I can't stand the u

Burrows looks good for LSU. LSU just destroying them in the trenches on both sides. Bit of a surprise. If Burrows keeps getting better then LSU should be very good.

mich - WMich next week.. could be fun.

For sure. Michigan’s D is still good but I expect WMU to be able to score some. I was very high on WMU’s skill players going into our game based on what I personally watched VS USC. I was proven correct. If Wassink has time then he should just throw it all over place. Maybe Bellamy can bust a long run or two.

Jeff Thomas is NICE. If only he had a decent QB. Actually their whole WR corps is nice but OL and QB is holding them back.

Miami...

tenor.gif

I know I should be rooting for ACC Miami but I am enjoying this beatdown. Went to Miami game last year and Miami fans taunted us after game like they had beaten Bama. I like Eddie Org too. Glad to see Canes getting blown out.

No doubt. Few things more enjoyable than watching the Canes get stomped on national tv.

For sure. Michigan’s D is still good but I expect WMU to be able to score some. I was very high on WMU’s skill players going into our game based on what I personally watched VS USC. I was proven correct. If Wassink has time then he should just throw it all over place. Maybe Bellamy can bust a long run or two.
Bellamy has some juice, and those WR's can cruise, but I'd be surprised if they score more than 14 against Mich. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong.

He wasn't good, but man, that OL was owned last night. He had approx 0.05 seconds to stay in the pocket.

This is a trend from last season. The defense was elite and it bailed the offense out of a number of dicey situations.

Bellamy has some juice, and those WR's can cruise, but I'd be surprised if they score more than 14 against Mich. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong.

Yeah this is probably the most logical scenario. I know our defense is bad but I’m trying to give some credit to those guys. I really think they can score on anybody. But, their OL probably will get overwhelmed and Wassink won’t have time for much.

Da U's ACC schedule is not very kind to them this year:
H - F$U, UNC, dook, Pitt
A - BC, UVa, VPI, Ga Tech

Da U's ACC schedule is not very kind to them this year:
H - F$U, UNC, dook, Pitt
A - BC, UVa, VPI, Ga Tech
Hey, they dodged Clemson!

Interesting that they have both North Carolinas at home, and both Virginias on the road.

Also, an indication of how SU is disadvantaged by the current divisional set-up--no regular visits to the DMV, which could be a fertile recruiting area for the Orange.

Hey, they dodged Clemson!

Interesting that they have both North Carolinas at home, and both Virginias on the road.

Also, an indication of how SU is disadvantaged by the current divisional set-up--no regular visits to the DMV, which could be a fertile recruiting area for the Orange.
If 2003 had played out like it was supposed to, you'd be playing us and Da U every year. :(

The "U" needed turnovers and got them plenty last year, if they don't get them as frequently this year it is going to be a very tough year for them.

Kent State played Illinois right to the end and was tied at 24 with less than 4 minutes to play. Great start for Lewis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom