Week 1 other games thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 other games thread

Kid is like really freaking good
We have nobody to match up with this team athletically on defense. I think we can score against them but Michigan is playing right into their defensive strengths. Hopefully the weather can help us.

We have nobody to match up with this team athletically on defense. I think we can score against them but Michigan is playing right into their defensive strengths. Hopefully the weather can help us.
I have no doubt we can put up 28ish... but that won’t be saying much against our D

So I put on UConn-UCF and looks like UConn is outclassed in this one.
UCF looks like it has a lot of speed.

It’s funny also how pathetic the AAC is. They have P6 on their first down markers. I mean that is hilarious.
Bama picking up right where they left off...

Louisville has no chance tonight but they’ve still got athletes all over the field. Some of them have flashed (the chase down that caused the fumble) and this young QB is going to be a handful eventually. Alabama is just in another dimension.

Nicholls State 17 Kansas 12 in the 4th quarter. I think we might have our first Power 5 job opening in the not too distant future.

Michigan’s offense has been pathetic the past two years. They have no imagination in their play calling and their Oline and QB’s are horrible. ND looks good and their defense is very athletic. I wish they could both lose. Harbaugh’s time could be coming to an end soon. They haven’t shown any improvement the past two years. They are painful to watch on offense.

ND FG was a delay of game. Clock was clearly at 0 before the snap. Not sure how no one catches that.

Brock Huard is as dumb as he looks

Edit: so is Chip Kelly

Yeah not a great debut for Chip at UCLA

Miss. St while it's only SFA looks like they could legit be a problem for Bama this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom