Week 1 other games thread | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 other games thread

UCF definitely not as lethal on offense as last year or as tough on D but still decent. Pindell for UConn is slippery. Accuracy is awful but he has racked up some yards on the scramble.

UCF definitely not as lethal on offense as last year or as tough on D but still decent. Pindell for UConn is slippery. Accuracy is awful but he has racked up some yards on the scramble.
He can’t throw at all but he’s going to drive us crazy. We’ve been so bad against these type of QBs. We should be able to dominate both fronts though and I’m sure Dungey can’t wait to face their defense.

Well we can at least be glad we don't have Northwesterns uniforms. Yikes. And that helmet logo.. looks like a lot of things not one resembling a wildcat. Unless you freeze and zoom in to try and identify it...

Tulane just punted from Wake’s 38 on 4th and 4.

Almost pinned them but the oblong ball bounced back out to the 10.

EDIT: Wake completes a 40 yard pass on the first play. lol.
Wake found a Wolford clone but apparently haven’t replaced their kicker from Elmira.

Wake found a Wolford clone but apparently haven’t replaced their kicker from Elmira.

Yeah, their freshman QB looks good. Threw an INT, but solid otherwise. He’s going to be something to deal with in a year or two

Yeah those Northwestern unis are bad, lol. Entertaining 1H so far. Rondale Moore on Purdue is awesome. True Freshman all purpose kid. 5’9 180. Has both TDs. A rushing and receiving one. Had offers from all the big boys.

Tulane up 14-10 on wake.

Also realizing it's just nw St they are playing but Trayveon Williams for TAM with 180 on ground in first half... Impressive.

uconn got drilled but also gained almost 500 yds with a QB that is tough to tackle.. we better make plays and score.

Welp, Wake Forest is going to be a handful. Freshman QB Hartman is good and receiver Surrat is gonna be premier in the ACC

Really? I've watched about 4 minutes of this game and my assessment is they're not good.
Yeah. Watching the whole game. Both players I mentioned are freshmen. Hartman is making some freshman QB mistakes, otherwise the spread might be more in Wake's favor. But Hartman can put it on the money and Surratt has the size, length, and playmaking ability to be a headache in the ACC for years to come.

Of course, I hope I am very, very wrong about all of this

Yeah. Watching the whole game. Both players I mentioned are freshmen. Hartman is making some freshman QB mistakes, otherwise the spread might be more in Wake's favor. But Hartman can put it on the money and Surratt has the size, length, and playmaking ability to be a headache in the ACC for years to come.

Alton Robinson eats freshman QBs for breakfast.

It's gross. I've seen it.

Could be. But they're not putting points on the board and are having issues with a QB who has all of Dungey's athleticism and none of his throwing abilities.

That Purdue true frosh already holds the Purdue all-purpose yds in a game record. Crazy!

No - Wake is going to be good this year and very good over the next 4 (if they continue to build the OL. The graduate a ton from there this year). But the freshman QB is very good, just young. The huge frosh WR is awesome too.

Impressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom