Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 17-21 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 17-21

Penn State does an amazing job at getting off the field on 3rd down.

Sure seems like our 5 remaining opponents all suck in varying ways. We reallllly should win at least 4 if we’re any good at all.
I hear you on the 1st sentence. It's the "should win" part that I struggle with. We really don't know how good or not good we are relative to the final 5. I'm not sure we have shown enough in our 1st 4 to think that we "should" win.

Can we win at least 4...yes b/c everyone left is flawed too. Will we? I don't know.

Sure seems like our 5 remaining opponents all suck in varying ways. We reallllly should win at least 4 if we’re any good at all.
Are we any good? We shall see. Need to regroup.

Both teams blow. BC might be the best team left on our schedule, the BC who lost to a bad MAC team and beat Holy Cross, Army and UVA by a combined 9 pts.
NIU is going to win the MAC, and Castellanos wasn't the starter at that point.

I’m not sure our offense can win 4 more games. Defense, yes but our offense is pretty bad right now and is our weakness. I think we end up winning 3 more games somehow. I think we lose at VT this Thursday though as Dino‘s record after a bye week isn’t good.

I hear you on the 1st sentence. It's the "should win" part that I struggle with. We really don't know how good or not good we are relative to the final 5. I'm not sure we have shown enough in our 1st 4 to think that we "should" win.

Can we win at least 4...yes b/c everyone left is flawed too. Will we? I don't know.
That’s my point though. IF — heavy, massive emphasis on IF — we are good then we should win at least 4 of 5.

IF we’re not particularly good then we’re gonna go 3-2 or worse.

And IF we don’t win at least 3 against these chumps then Dino should be launched into the Sun.

I think we showed how good we were at Purdue. It’s the complete no show throw in the towel wave the white flag BS I saw the last two that has me worried.

I think we showed how good we were at Purdue. It’s the complete no show throw in the towel wave the white flag BS I saw the last two that has me worried.
The trajectory of our offense changed i believe when the Clemson defender did that massive hit in the beginning of the game. We haven’t been the same since.

Big 12 refs helping Texas the same way they helped Oklahoma. Absolutely ridiculous overturn.

Lol…just pick up the flag on a 4th down conversion, with no explanation

WF and Pitt with back to back touchdowns in the past two minutes. Pitt 17 - WF 14 with 1:30:left

NIU is going to win the MAC, and Castellanos wasn't the starter at that point.
NIU is a game behind Toledo who beat them so they are basically 2 back, doubt they win the MAC. And no excuse for BC to lose to them no matter who was QB. Castellanos is good, no doubt

The trajectory of our offense changed i believe when the Clemson defender did that massive hit in the beginning of the game. We haven’t been the same since.

It’s possible the biggest change from the start of the Clemson game to now is that we were playing against better athletes and coaching than we had early in the year. We’ll be playing against athletes closer to Purdue level than Clemson/UNC/FSU level from here on out.

I’m hoping for 5-0, expecting 4-1 (accepting one bad loss), and will be very disappointed at 3-2 or worse. 3-2 or worse and a coaching change should be on the table.

You'd think just based on our record...but what team will we beat when we just run Shrader, and have a passing game that consists of check downs and screens to LA?_
These are all going to be ugly rock fights

You'd think just based on our record...but what team will we beat when we just run Shrader, and have a passing game that consists of check downs and screens to LA?_

I assume you’re not watching Wake-Pitt.

I assume you’re not watching Wake-Pitt.
Actually am. Pretty low scoring game...I'm not sure our offense does any better.
As I write this I see Virginia has no problem scoring on UNC on their opening drive...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom