Welcome, Coach Brown! Now, about that portal... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Welcome, Coach Brown! Now, about that portal...

And yet, despite all that. Nobody will watch your team play, mention you the rest of the year or care about anything you do. Lol. You guys are still big F losers. The fact you think anyone besides you cares is funny.

You could have won 85-0 and in 2 days nobody would remember or care that the game ever happened. But in September they’ll be talking about ‘Cuse on tv. In October they’ll be talking about ‘Cuse on tv. In November they’ll be talking about ‘Cuse on tv. You know who they won’t be talking about….. you guessed it. Because despite your amazing record over SU, nobody gives a S except for you. You’re still irrelevant. So irrelevant I had no idea you even played Alabama or that you lost by 14. Nobody in the rest of the country knew that. Because nobody cares about your team and never will.

I missed this one the other day...
If it is full gas starting January 15th.. that means we've just been in cruise control for the past few weeks. This just keeps getting better day by day.. so much to be excited about in 2024 and beyond...

I missed this one the other day...
If it is full gas starting January 15th.. that means we've just been in cruise control for the past few weeks. This just keeps getting better day by day.. so much to be excited about in 2024 and beyond...
Kids are on break since the bowl game.

That is about the most generic unresearched article I've read. Specifically about why Fran Brown at Cuse is a good fit.

Go ahead and give these guys a dislike. Unreal.
TBF, they don't sound much different than some on here at the time of the hire. The geek in the green shirt had some strange reasoning, though.

some "podcasts" are better off as a face time amongst friends because that's all this is.

The kid who gives him a C- has same concerns that everyone should have but again we all know Wildhack is taking a huge swing here. There are zero guarantees.

If Fran struggles on gameday this board will light him up like a Christmas tree in a split second. First time he calls a bad time out, punts on 4th and 3 from the 50, or the offense struggles etc.

We are in the honeymoon phase for the next 9 months and that is great but there will be plenty of rough patches and how he responds to this will pave the way for his career as a HC

some "podcasts" are better off as a face time amongst friends because that's all this is.

The kid who gives him a C- has same concerns that everyone should have but again we all know Wildhack is taking a huge swing here. There are zero guarantees.

If Fran struggles on gameday this board will light him up like a Christmas tree in a split second. First time he calls a bad time out, punts on 4th and 3 from the 50, or the offense struggles etc.

We are in the honeymoon phase for the next 9 months and that is great but there will be plenty of rough patches and how he responds to this will pave the way for his career as a HC
Knowing where he came from, and how he has gotten here, I don't expect him to have many problems being a head coach.

Was coming back from Morocco this past Friday and was changing planes in Miami to head back home to Charlotte and Mark Packer was on the flight. I asked him what he thought about Fran Brown and 'Cuse and he said he was impressed with their recruiting surge and expects big things from them next year. Just a fun story. Really nice dude, enjoyed chatting with him, pretty evident he genuinely likes Cuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom