Welcome, Coach Brown! Now, about that portal... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Welcome, Coach Brown! Now, about that portal...

Worst QB room in YEARS.

I don't even think it can overcome next years butter soft schedule.

New Orleans Pelicans Basketball GIF by NBA
And to think at one point we were marveling at how we had multiple 4 star qb’s in our room who were recruited by sec teams.

The freshman QB from Kansas State is from PA. He’s a big kid and had an excellent freshman season.
Pretty sure the K-State qb from Pa (Will Howard) that is about to enter the portal is a grad transfer. Highly recruited K_State FR qb Avery Johnson is expected win the job next year from what I've heard. Johnson was the qb in high school for our fr wr Bryce Cahoon.

Still rather have Rogers.

Our defensive secondary is the worst unit on that side of the ball. Barron is solid in the run game but I’d rather have a record breaking SEC QB. Some of Barron’s on field shenanigans this year kind of was alarming to me as a captain.
I agree - I like Barron but he is not Ronnie Lott. His presence is more obvious because our D was not great and somebody has to make tackles.

Ironically as a USF fan that lives in CNY I think I can provide some better insight on him. He came to us from Baylor because he was told he lost his starting spot to a younger QB during spring ball. He started the first few guys for us his first year, super inconsistent passing but showed a high rushing floor until he hurt his shoulder. This year he just wasn’t the best QB on the team (Byrum Brown is worth the look up, he was really good this year) so he decided to redshirt to prepare for his last year somewhere else. I’d be surprised if he went back up to a power 5 conference after losing his job at 2 schools you’d have to assume he goes for a safer option to get on the field. Congrats on the new hire, well overdue for a change but I’d assume you guys aim higher on a QB
As a USF fan that lives in Syracuse, I have to take this opportunity when I get it lol
45-0.
First SU shutout in SU history in a bowl game.
First SU shutout since? 2005 against USF.
Your stud running back had 21 carries 0 yards.
USF moves to 9-2 against SU all time with the closest win being 14 points
USF averages 36 points a game against SU vs SU’s 15.
391 points to 164.
They moved to 9-2 with SU’s two wins being by a combined 5 points.
Our QB would’ve been your leading reciever, rusher and third in receiving yards.
We had a defensive TD, special teams TD, a passing TD and a rushing TD.
Did I mention worst ACC bowl loss in history’s
Moral of it is stop disrespecting the Bulls when they’ve historically disrespected you on the field

As a USF fan that lives in Syracuse, I have to take this opportunity when I get it lol
45-0.
391 points to 164.
Our QB would’ve been your leading reciever, rusher and third in receiving yards.
Moral of it is stop disrespecting the Bulls when they’ve historically disrespected you on the field
44a4b8ed-0cf9-4058-979a-f87d87a32102_text.gif

45-0.
391 points to 164.
I’m not one to respond to posts like this. I don’t make excuses, etc, etc. You stomped SU, I’ll give it to you. But, the records you state, while all accurate, are against the worst SU teams of all time, including the one you just played. Cuse stinks. USF is a middling program. SU has been down for a long time. The success you’ve enjoyed against SU is like beating a battered wife in an abusive relationship, there’s not a lot to be proud of. No offense, and I sincerely don’t mean to imply any, but I don’t see USF any differently than I did before, which is an essentially inferior program that’s caught SU at its worst moments over the years. And, I classify it as inferior because of the long rich history of SU. You can gloat, you’re allowed, but nothing impresses me about either team, certainly not Syracuse, at least not right at this moment. Perhaps we’ll be back again soon, so we don’t have to witness losing to teams like USF.

45-0.
391 points to 164.
I’m not sure why you are here sir. But congrats on your victory over our team playing an offense from 60 years ago without our OC and of course 1/2 the staff and players 1 foot out the door.

You beat our pants off and have the right to talk some trash. But lots not kid ourselves and act like you just whooped up on Alabama, or that your team is actually good. You have one of the worst defenses in all of college football. They played well tonight of course, but in order for your team to ascend above the level of 6-6 mediocrity that both our squads displayed this regular season that’s going to have to drastically improve.

We have reasons for optimism with our change in leadership, which tonight showed is sorely needed. But go celebrate with your own fans instead of coming here to be an ******* just because you can. You certainly wouldn’t be here if the score was reversed to eat crow and line up to be a whipping boy.

Damn was that really the biggest thing USF has ever accomplished?

good for you. USF beat a team without its HC, OC, and QB. Savor that win as that’s all your program has.
Pretty funny you guys are acting like it’s a one year thing when they’ve owned Syracuse historically and they have the biggest score differential in group of 5 vs power 5 of all time for college football.

Pretty funny you guys are acting like it’s a one year thing when they’ve owned Syracuse historically and they have the biggest score differential in group of 5 vs power 5 of all time for college football.
It’s takes a special kind of loser to go to an opponents board and boast. I pity you.

I’m not sure why you are here sir. But congrats on your victory over our team playing an offense from 60 years ago without our OC and of course 1/2 the staff and players 1 foot out the door.

You beat our pants off and have the right to talk some trash. But lots not kid ourselves and act like you just whooped up on Alabama, or that your team is actually good. You have one of the worst defenses in all of college football. They played well tonight of course, but in order for your team to ascend above the level of 6-6 mediocrity that both our squads displayed this regular season that’s going to have to drastically improve.

We have reasons for optimism with our change in leadership, which tonight showed is sorely needed. But go celebrate with your own fans instead of coming here to be an ******* just because you can. You certainly wouldn’t be here if the score was reversed to eat crow and line up to be a whipping boy.
I mean they played Alabama to 14 points so let’s not act like Alabama whooped USF lol and it’s not a one year thing, it’s a historical butt kicking that just continued with the trend

So yes. I'm happy for you. We all deserve to see our teams accomplish great things like winning the Boca Raton Bowl.

So yes. I'm happy for you. We all deserve to see our teams accomplish great things like winning the Boca Raton Bowl.
If you mean they handed the biggest loss in ACC bowl history and the biggest for a power 5 school vs a group of 5 yes pretty solid accomplishment

It’s takes a special kind of loser to go to an opponents board and boast. I pity you.
Pretty wild for someone from CNY to come to a board they’ve posted in before to come in after an all time bowl beat down after watching USF beat them consistently by a lot growing up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom