Welcome, Coach Brown! Now, about that portal... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Welcome, Coach Brown! Now, about that portal...

And remember as you pump your chest here that the USF program would be nothing without Syracuse and the old big east.

USF owns the worst SU teams in the history of Syracuse football, yay! We lost to Rutgers and UConn in the same Big East time span too. Lol! Nobody thinks USF is a historically better program because we’ve played 11 times all when Syracuse was going through the worst period in its program’s history and you beat us 9 times. Who cares. So did UConn for goodness sake. Nobody says UConn is better than Syracuse (except UConn fans lol). The team usf beat tonight couldn’t beat most high school teams. Not a lot to be proud of. Syracuse stinks. Congrats! You beat a crappy team in a crappy bowl! I personally won’t give any credit to a crappy usf team for that other than to say, congrats on beating yet another crap SU team and I hope the next time your crap program plays us, we will have risen back to the power we’ve been in years past.

Also funny how you guys discredit a bowl that you also made while also not winning one since 2018
All I can tell you is the only way you guys don't get in trouble because of your bat S crazy coach doing something nuts is if he has a medical issue prior to his implosion. The guy is a walking nut case that is going to blow up.

USF owns the worst SU teams in the history of Syracuse football, yay! We lost to Rutgers and UConn in the same Big East time span too. Lol! Nobody thinks USF is a historically better program because we’ve played 11 times all when Syracuse was going through the worst period in its program’s history and you beat us 9 times. Who cares. So did UConn for goodness sake. Nobody says UConn is better than Syracuse (except UConn fans lol). The team usf beat tonight couldn’t beat most high school teams. Not a lot to be proud of. Syracuse stinks. Congrats! You beat a crappy team in a crappy bowl! I personally won’t give any credit to a crappy usf team for that other than to say, congrats on beating yet another crap SU team and I hope the next time your crap program plays us, we will have risen back to the power we’ve been in years past.
You guys keep throwing out the worst teams in SU history like it’s an excuse, they’ve played 11 different years now spanning from 2005 to now which is just a weird way to discredit USF for how badly they’ve beaten SU historically. They played the teams SU put on the field, does that say more about your program for allowing it to be that bad over that long of a stretch or does you guys just historically struggle with our Florida speed? I’d say both but you guys get mad at me pointing out the stats then continue to discredit USF

As a USF fan that lives in Syracuse, I have to take this opportunity when I get it lol
45-0.
First SU shutout in SU history in a bowl game.
First SU shutout since? 2005 against USF.
Your stud running back had 21 carries 0 yards.
USF moves to 9-2 against SU all time with the closest win being 14 points
USF averages 36 points a game against SU vs SU’s 15.
391 points to 164.
They moved to 9-2 with SU’s two wins being by a combined 5 points.
Our QB would’ve been your leading reciever, rusher and third in receiving yards.
We had a defensive TD, special teams TD, a passing TD and a rushing TD.
Did I mention worst ACC bowl loss in history’s
Moral of it is stop disrespecting the Bulls when they’ve historically disrespected you on the field
Get lost.

All I can tell you is the only way you guys don't get in trouble because of your bat S crazy coach doing something nuts is if he has a medical issue prior to his implosion. The guy is a walking nut case that is going to blow up.
Dude just had the biggest turnaround in college football year 1 + the top group of 5 recruiting class in the country I think he’s okay

Gonna run to the USF board and brag about Syracuse's 10-1 record against them in basketball.
I know, right. Like USF was some kind of power when we went 10-1 against them too. SU has sucked when USF was beating us in football. We all know it. We lost to everyone, not just USF. This guy thinks USF is special because they’ve “owned” us. lol. Who hasn’t? Geez, if we went 10-1 against Duke when they were winning National Championships, that’d be something to brag about. But going 10-1 against the USF Bulls? It’s an afterthought because they suck! Just like SU has sucked in the period we’ve gone 2-9 against USF. And this guy is pounding his just like that’s some feat to brag about. Hilarious. It just shows you USF is an inferior program because he thinks that’s special! Conversely, we don’t brag about 10-1 against USF basketball because we know they suck and, quite frankly, don’t think of USF at all.

Dude just had the biggest turnaround in college football year 1 + the top group of 5 recruiting class in the country I think he’s okay.
Save my post. Guy looks and acts like he's unhinged.

You guys keep throwing out the worst teams in SU history like it’s an excuse, they’ve played 11 different years now spanning from 2005 to now which is just a weird way to discredit USF for how badly they’ve beaten SU historically. They played the teams SU put on the field, does that say more about your program for allowing it to be that bad over that long of a stretch or does you guys just historically struggle with our Florida speed? I’d say both but you guys get mad at me pointing out the stats then continue to discredit USF
It’s not an excuse. It’s the truth. SU has been bad. You’re bragging about beating a bad team. Most likely because you have an inferiority complex. Does Clemson brag about beating Syracuse? No, because they’re good. Hey, you best down Syracuse teams. Congrats. Syracuse has been down for a while. We wish that weren’t true, but, hey, it is. That just makes USF fortunate to have played us during that juncture because there’s no one on the planet who puts the USF program on the same plane as SU because it’s not. Cuse is a program with history and tradition and USF is, well, not that. Sorry, cold reality.

I think I’m responding to this dude because he reminds me of Rutgers. Enough said.

It’s not an excuse. It’s the truth. SU has been bad. You’re bragging about beating a bad team. Most likely because you have an inferiority complex. Does Clemson brag about beating Syracuse? No, because they’re good. Hey, you best down Syracuse teams. Congrats. Syracuse has been down for a while. We wish that weren’t true, but, hey, it is. That just makes USF fortunate to have played us during that juncture because there’s no one on the planet who puts the USF program on the same plane as SU because it’s not. Cuse is a program with history and tradition and USF is, well, not that. Sorry, cold reality.
The fact you’re comparing it to Clemson & SU vs USF & SU then putting down USF is confusing lol this isn’t a title team vs another ACC team, it was two big east teams and the last 3 or 4 matchups have been blowouts from a group of 5 team vs an ACC team. There are a lot of bad power 5 teams but it’s very rare to see one get consistently beat up by a group of 5 team especially one you consider below average.

Just stop

USF fans should feel good about the win and taunt us. End of the day we’re an ACC team and should never let that happen. I dont care the state of our team. Never.

Congrats to USF

I’ll never think of 2018 when I think of Dino again.

Thank god for Fran and lets put this year to rest. Done

If our players have any resolve they’ll be in the lab working again Jan 1, 2024.

As a USF fan that lives in Syracuse, I have to take this opportunity when I get it lol
45-0.
First SU shutout in SU history in a bowl game.
First SU shutout since? 2005 against USF.
Your stud running back had 21 carries 0 yards.
USF moves to 9-2 against SU all time with the closest win being 14 points
USF averages 36 points a game against SU vs SU’s 15.
391 points to 164.
They moved to 9-2 with SU’s two wins being by a combined 5 points.
Our QB would’ve been your leading reciever, rusher and third in receiving yards.
We had a defensive TD, special teams TD, a passing TD and a rushing TD.
Did I mention worst ACC bowl loss in history’s
Moral of it is stop disrespecting the Bulls when they’ve historically disrespected you on the field
Happy Birthday Party GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom