Well... Are we in our out? | Syracusefan.com

Well... Are we in our out?

two3zone

RIP Shark58
Think it's 50/50 at this point, that's probably good, didn't think we were in last year at this time.

Cooney misses a three for us to lose against Pitt, Gillon misses a three and we lose to Miami.

Hopefully come Sunday we get the same result as last year.

Should be in but no I don't think we will be.

Going to be real close due to the 2 road wins.

I thought we were definitely out last year and we made so...we will sweat it out til Sunday.

I think we're out. I don't think they cut us any slack and since we're on the fence, they kick us to the curb.

I'll argue against anyone this team deserve to be in, but I think we need a little luck that we won't get in the selection process this year.

Depends on what the other bubble teams do and what the committee favors. We'll have more good wins than any bubble team but also probably more bad losses.

I am considering us out that way if we make it yeah! If we don't its expected. I don't think the squad deserves a bid but perhaps they do when compared to the rest of the field. :noidea:

We were terrible today. I say in, but ugh this team...

Out.

Reasons:
- No proof we can win against even decent competition away from home
- Bad losses are really bad
- RPI would be the worst ever to make the NCAAT, possibly 80+. We made history with 74 last season.
- SOS not good either

The only factor in our favor is elite level wins at home and more 'good' wins than practically any other team on the bubble with us. I don't think it will be enough for a team with 14 losses though.

Out and agree with what Ryand said above plus bad home losses to St. Johns and GTown are killer's plus the loss to UConn at MSG.

I don't even think we played bad today.

We played a stout defensive team that had a great shooting game. They knew what they needed to do and executed. You can't blame this on Boeheim. I guess if anything our guys should've gotten out to the perimeter better to cover those treys but many of them were hard earned good threes.

Depends on what the other bubble teams do and what the committee favors. We'll have more good wins than any bubble team but also probably more bad losses.

Exactly. You can't just say we are out without looking at the other bubble teams and how they do. I'm not feeling optimistic right now but there is still a realistic chance. If we don't, we have nobody to blame but ourselves though.

Don't know what our RPI was last year, but of the 15 or so bubble teams, ours is the worst

Gotta hope for Dayton. I thought we were out last year. I don't think they deserve a bid but we'll see what happens. If anybody important watched this game today it often looked like we were clueless on offense. Not good.

Last year will count against us. I don't think two years in a row the committee wants to be getting grilled over why they always let Syracuse in.

The final 4's should speak as to "why"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom