Wes Hoeh transferring to UConn | Syracusefan.com

Wes Hoeh transferring to UConn

IMG_9207.jpeg

With each portal guy (and this is not unique to Syracuse), I say to myself, we can do better or he wasn’t contributing that much. I hope I’m right. It seems like almost every team needs to be reconstituted each season now. Oh well, such is the landscape of college football currently.
But overall, I still can’t believe Fran Brown is our coach.

Now that Wes is transferring, I will say that it was Wes who provided me with the information on Lamson. Wes and Lamson were roommates and best friends. Very nice and articulate young man who I'm sure is going to do well after his football days are over.

Will see him next year vs. UConn, likely at Yankee Stadium, is it still listed as "neutral" on skeds?

Good luck to the young man. Yeah he had some penalties but he always seemingly worked hard for his team.

Like USF, some of their best teams ever played some of our worst.
2-10 v USF
4-8 v Cincy
1-10 v Illinois
3-9-1 v Michigan State
0-2 v Bowling Green
11-23 v Cornell
0-11 v Yale
0-5-1 v Princeton

We should schedule Bowling Green, Yale, and Princeton in future to get off the schnide

2-10 v USF
4-8 v Cincy
1-10 v Illinois
3-9-1 v Michigan State
0-2 v Bowling Green
11-23 v Cornell
0-11 v Yale
0-5-1 v Princeton

We should schedule Bowling Green, Yale, and Princeton in future to get off the schnide
I posted in a different thread that my first SU game was Bowling Green stomping us in a cold, damp Archbold.

I remember my freshman- year roommate and I lookkng at each other, shrugging our shoulders and saying “what the hell did we get ourselves into?”

Don’t know about Jim, but I’m still here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom