Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Western Michigan
Saturday, September 9, 2023 | 3:30 p.m.

Streaming: ACC Network Extra / ESPN+ ($) | Richard Cross and Bryon Chamberlain
Radio: TK99 (99.5 FM) / WAER (88.3 FM)

F5lerKFXEAANfmH

Just poured the first cup. Still on the lake this morning. 10 years ago, I'd be catching some glass.
Feel good about this one. Like that WMU is going to try and run on us as it will be a good test for what's to come later. Want to see Steph continue to get back into the groove and see if any of the wr bunch start to assert themselves. Also looking forward to seeing Ike again as I think he takes over the second RB position.

Weve got a pretty good bunch today. Eight or so including me and my dad.

12 hours and we will be 2-0 Go Orange!

Just poured the first cup. Still on the lake this morning. 10 years ago, I'd be catching some glass.
Feel good about this one. Like that WMU is going to try and run on us as it will be a good test for what's to come later. Want to see Steph continue to get back into the groove and see if any of the wr bunch start to assert themselves. Also looking forward to seeing Ike again as I think he takes over the second RB position.

Weve got a pretty good bunch today. Eight or so including me and my dad.

12 hours and we will be 2-0 Go Orange!

Reading your post reminded me of when SU played OSU after SU won the Bowl game. Howie was hurt and Paul sold out to stop the run and OSU passed right out of the gate and well the rest is history.

I know WMU ain't no OSU but I'm curious if they're going play action toss to middle of field right off the bat?

Getting ready to suit up, and tune in. Enjoy the game everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_4440.jpeg
    IMG_4440.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
Sorry to put this here, but do they still allow you to bring an unopened water bottle into the dome. I know the last few years it was allowed and they stated that on their website, but I can no longer find anywhere that explicitly states that unopened water bottles are allowed anymore. My kids and I are riding our bikes up the hill and would like to hydrate once we settle in without spending 50 cents an ounce.

Weird comment but I just saw a Shrader commercial and that dude has a hell of a voice

Sorry to put this here, but do they still allow you to bring an unopened water bottle into the dome. I know the last few years it was allowed and they stated that on their website, but I can no longer find anywhere that explicitly states that unopened water bottles are allowed anymore. My kids and I are riding our bikes up the hill and would like to hydrate once we settle in without spending 50 cents an ounce.
I believe you can bring it in unopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors