Western Michigan Gameday... | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Western Michigan Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1694300210090.png

It does. That is how coaches get fired. You know, how they feed their families. Oh, and they never forget it. It almost always comes back to haunt you. And when you wonder why a team throws cheap shots at your best players, maybe their coach told them during the week about the time you ran the score up on them. And you can score pts. Sometimes that can't be helped. But there is no reason to air it out when you are up 40. Oh and with a few exceptions, golf is not a team sport. You play against the course.
You’ll have to show me the data on all these FCS teams head hunting their FBS nemesis who ran up the scores on them in prior years, as well as all the coaches that were fired because of it.

You’ll have to show me the data on all these FCS teams head hunting their FBS nemesis who ran up the scores on them in prior years, as well as all the coaches that were fired because of it.
I don't have to show you a thing. It's not on me that you don't understand sports. That coaches get fired after getting slaughtered in front of their fans. I was very close to a Syracuse sports team and watched our coach instruct his player to take out a player on the other team because they were running it up. Watch more sports. It happens. I played sports and coached sports all of my life. It's only a holes that run up scores. I'm glad Dino didn't.

I don't have to show you a thing. It's not on me that you don't understand sports. That coaches get fired after getting slaughtered in front of their fans. I was very close to a Syracuse sports team and watched our coach instruct his player to take out a player on the other team because they were running it up. Watch more sports. It happens. I played sports and coached sports all of my life. It's only a holes that run up scores. I'm glad Dino didn't.
I guess all the FBS teams that do run up scores just don’t know sports like you. You must be a blast at parties.

The offense took what the defense gave them in the first half. In the second it was more just run early, throw on third.

Why?" You ever play sports? You don't run scores up. Only a holes do that. If your second and 3rd teams score, nothing you can do about that. But you don't keep your foot on the gas. The Nebraska coach faked a punt against us in I believe '83 with large lead. The following year, we beat them. We didn't forget.
Yikes. Dash. Little aggressive tone there. Maybe go with “I disagree”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom