What are we drinking? | Syracusefan.com

What are we drinking?

Straight ruby red grapefruit smirnoff Vodka for me. Never had it before last week. Drank some before our first game last Friday. Can't change to anything else I'm to superstitious...LOL

Sounds good! Not on the rocks brother?

I have to make a short trip to the liquor store, but whatever I return with will be going strong to the hole!!(like I hope G and friends do tonight!!). Likely beer, because I dont want to get out of control on here and/or in public if I decide to watch at a sports bar. JHJ, I dont imagine youre the type to get too outta control are you?

Sounds good! Not on the rocks brother?

I have to make a short trip to the liquor store, but whatever I return with will be going strong to the hole!!(like I hope G and friends do tonight!!). Likely beer, because I dont want to get out of control on here and/or in public if I decide to watch at a sports bar. JHJ, I dont imagine youre the type to get too outta control are you?
It's been in the fridge all day!

Boulevard Ginger Lemon Radler. Low ABV so I can still enjoy the game.

Got some NY-made hoppy snob brau (my usual), but I'm doing Yuengling cans tonight. I gotta work a bit tomorrow (from tennish; no rush), and you'd have to slam a ton of 'em to feel yucky the next day,

Vodka tonics with lime while the nice northern VA sun sets and then switching over to Green Flash Soul Style IPAs for the game. Go Orange!

Dark Rum, rocks - but only after the game. Superstition, but I want my sweet elixir now!
What should I do?

Do it for America!!!!(now)

I'm tempted to come back from the LQ and write "Beast" on here, to thumb my nose at what this thread is becoming! Go alcohol, go Cuse!!!!!

Straight ruby red grapefruit smirnoff Vodka for me. Never had it before last week. Drank some before our first game last Friday. Can't change to anything else I'm to superstitious...LOL
Believe it or not-nothing. I feel I need to be at 100% physical and mental condition for this game. Just in case my number gets called. Tomorrow I will celebrate or maybe tonight after the game (which will be tomorrow).
6c7911377-tdy-130617-leo-toasts-1.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Saranac Orange Cream & Absolut. Heaven in a glass.

I'd also highly recommend Saranac Ginger Beer & Jameson.

Forget threads, I love drinking.

Me too, but right now this thread has delayed me from taking a shower so I can go to the liquor store! My rations are running low brother!

Do it for America!!!!(now)

I'm tempted to come back from the LQ and write "Beast" on here, to thumb my nose at what this thread is becoming! Go alcohol, go Cuse!!!!!
So go for the rum? Just making sure it's going to mojo us in the right direction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom