What are we drinking? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

What are we drinking?

FAD0061F-1585-4D39-AE57-127F389293B7_zpsrnkny4je.png

well i can tell you what i'm smoking. three pork bellys lightly cured with salt , pepper and juniper and rolled up ventreche to serve with my duck cassoulet easter sunday. and a macanudo hampton court by the grill if we win.
You just won the internet

Cheapest, garbage brandy I've ever had. Shouldn't have cheaped out and got the courvosier. I'm Eddie Housed right now. Yet can still type on an iPhone! Game time LGO!

PS I made sure to "tee" the whole thing(well, 3 pages so far), even if I wasnt in favor of some of the swarthy meals posted about, as I am happy to see people get happy...especially some of the t*ght @$$es on here!!

lol at the censorship on the CorduroyG sexy time post! and good call with the champagne of beers! I havent won enough bets lately to be a high roller, nor do I usually enjoy something that doesnt go down smooth and easy like a rocky mountain stream or starving hooker! ;)

the only thing this thread is missing is BRNCUSEFVRCUSE !!!! (wait, am i allowed to say his name, or is his mystery solved by him being ****ed too?!?!)

well i can tell you what i'm smoking. three pork bellys lightly cured with salt , pepper and juniper and rolled up ventreche to serve with my duck cassoulet easter sunday. and a macanudo hampton court by the grill if we win.
I've decided to smoke something more on the wild side myself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom