What are we drinking? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

What are we drinking?

upload_2016-3-26_1-45-37.png

Someone has to send Hop a 12er of that!!

And I want to tip my hat to JHJ, for another epic thread!! He's part of the reason I come back to this board! Tee too, and the memory of some others lol. Wow...what a game folks?!? I made a rare public appearance and took turns buying and getting shots from other dislocated Cuse fans. I have some likely crappy, yet likely still cool videos of the crowd to upload if I can figure out how!!!

I think I got a picture of Ethan Suplee or his doppleganger!! The below picture is his wikipedia one, I may try uploading mine later:

7e0b6f84.jpg

And I want to tip my hat to JHJ, for another epic thread!! He's part of the reason I come back to this board! Tee too, and the memory of some others lol.
Thanks for saying that, man. And likewise. I appreciate you. You bring an amazing energy level to this place, make me look like a sloth in sleep mode. :)

Feeling good. Chillin at work. No hangover just elated we won and I still got up at 7. Drank 2 of the blood orange ipa by flying dog. Had to in name alone. One grapefruit sculpin and 2 vodka drinks one for each half mixed with ginger ale to channel tuba tom!

Anyone else either still have a small BAC, and/or adding some hair of the dog? Some Irish cream and Natty here, then taking a nap, and the day off from drinking before sunday!!!! I did get 3 free burritos on the streets from a kid who took over his Dad's business...who i patronized awhile back. I was drunk and helped him(I think?) hawk the wares!!!! I didnt expect any compensation, but it was nice on the walk home I tell you what! Alcohol makes me friendlier, and I semi have JHJ to thank for starting this, as I got a really late/slow start, and this thread got me in gear. Then my boy tee inspired the heck outta me with his action, and later on my man ssbriefcase bought me some "Cooney shots", a tradition he and his friends tought me! I love Cuse fans, and I even left the inexplicable table of Gonzaga fans(cheering loudly most of the game) who showed up to be surrounded by a sea of Orange...like that Jets fan in the NFL commercial...who does that? Anyhow, I showed them mercy, tried to follow the golden rule. I even try to on here when I remember it!

Ok, im finally simmering down people...and realize nobody may read this, even though it is out of the ordinary and not even b**able! ;) I even feel love for the overlords right now... Met an EPIC fan who told me he was at 2 events in NOLA about 3 months apart, and my memory didnt realize they were that close together...but it was cool he was there.

Not the same guy, but i gotta examine the picture I got(from a distance) to see if the dude looks like Ethan Suplee, or maybe is, or if I led others astray. I havent read other threads yet, but hot dang...what a game... Cooney does something heroic, even though the basketball gods still saw fit to bone him. That was beyond NFL epic sideline footwork, not sure I ever seen Rob Moore do that!! I love you SOB's(sons of Boeheim!! wore the shirt and some chick asked to take a picture of me!!!!! I owe thanks to dnabb5 (i gotta remember the numbers in his name so he sees it...EDIT I looked it up and added the 5!), and to this board before I got adblocker! SOB shirt with grim reaper and a scythe!! DNABB5!!!

Last edited:
It's a scary reality that anything can happen at any point! It's easy to get caught in the day to day but have to try and remember to be thankful for what you have

As JHJ said, indeed. Even earlier today(well yesterday...i need to get some sleep... too pumped and a long-@$$ walk after the post game festivities) I maybe had to remind myself of that in a post on here(I think my subconscious gets me to type stuff I need to hear sometimes). Sad...and a reminder to us us to make the most of what we're given.

Earlier I was thinking of making a parody of that catchy Rihanna tune, "We found love in a hopeless place"(or whatever the title is), and replacing it with "We made love in an open space". Then I recalled it was just me, so I couldn't use the word "we", and it just didnt sound right with "I". No I in team!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom