What I learned tonight SU BOT hired Ted Wells to investigate Fine case | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

What I learned tonight SU BOT hired Ted Wells to investigate Fine case

Crusty I ask you sir as a person who I respect and based on your posts appear to have high honor please read this Op-Ed with an open mind.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/07/opinions/dowd-nfl-brady-investigation/
I am just a broke dick construction worker who knows how to add 2+2 and only ignorant lawyers who are patriot fans thinks the guy is innocent while league is creating the biggest conspiracy the world has ever seen...

1a7e93de24e445dc989fde591301b162_A.jpeg
read the chart and point out to everyone which three colts balls were grossly underinflated like the cheaters?.6 of the patriots tests were in the 10's and only 1 made it over 12 out of 22.

While all the colts were over 12 psi .

The numbers are daming,but hey that's why the patriots have you as a fan...not people with common sense. Now go run along and defend Hillary as she needs people like you. You would be far more likely to vote for her as she has no chance,zero chance of me voting for her. I am going 3rd. party all the way like I did last time,Johnson.

Crusty I ask you sir as a person who I respect and based on your posts appear to have high honor please read this Op-Ed and article below with an open mind.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/07/opinions/dowd-nfl-brady-investigation/
Then please read this.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/roger-...aves-nfl-on-slippery-slope-214409591-nfl.html

CNN tried like hell to make Brown's death a murder just to gather clicks and CNN is doing the same on this to gain hits in the Northeast. All of a sudden CNN is credible...lol. give it up he's guilty as hell.

It's worse than that though. Brady chose to get a new phone and order the destruction of the old one either March 5 or 6, the 6th being the exact day he met with independent investigator Ted Wells about the case. The timing is beyond suspicious.https://in.news.yahoo.com/tom-brady...crushed-the-patriots-superstar-210251124.html

I am just a broke dick construction worker who knows how to add 2+2 and only ignorant lawyers who are patriot fans thinks the guy is innocent while league is creating the biggest conspiracy the world has ever seen...

read the chart and point out to everyone which three colts balls were grossly underinflated like the cheaters?.6 of the patriots tests were in the 10's and only 1 made it over 12 out of 22.

The numbers are daming,but hey that's why the patriots have you as a fan...not people with common sense. Now go run along and defend Hillary as she needs people like you. You would be far more likely to vote for her as she has no chance,zero chance of me voting for her. I am going 3rd. party all the way like I did last time,Johnson.
If you had done posts like this earlier I would have had a conversation with you.
I will give a brief answer as I doubt you care. If you read the Brady Appeal transcripts this is explained. First, the Pats balls were set at 12.5, the Colts balls at 13.0 before the game started. Thus the Patriot balls would be naturally lower.

Second, the Patriots had a time of possession in the first half of 18 minutes while the Colts only had 12 minutes and in fact during the 2nd quarter the Patriots had the ball for 10:50 while the Colts had the ball for 4:10. The Patriots balls were used more during that half which factors into the Ideal Gas Law.

Third, if you read the testimony of the Dean of Yale he testified that when the Colts balls were in the officials room while the Patriots balls were measured it was in a room that was 20 degrees warmer than the playing field. That time when factored into the Ideal Gas law allowed air back in.

You want to disagree with me fine. When a person wants to troll then I am done with them. I treat people how they treat me. I have no clue who you are and vice-versa tone the venom down and I will do the same. Have a good night.

If you had done posts like this earlier I would have had a conversation with you.
I will give a brief answer as I doubt you care. If you read the Brady Appeal transcripts this is explained. First, the Pats balls were set at 12.5, the Colts balls at 13.0 before the game started. Thus the Patriot balls would be naturally lower.

Second, the Patriots had a time of possession in the first half of 18 minutes while the Colts only had 12 minutes and in fact during the 2nd quarter the Patriots had the ball for 10:50 while the Colts had the ball for 4:10. The Patriots balls were used more during that half which factors into the Ideal Gas Law.

Third, if you read the testimony of the Dean of Yale he testified that when the Colts balls were in the officials room while the Patriots balls were measured it was in a room that was 20 degrees warmer than the playing field. That time when factored into the Ideal Gas law allowed air back in.

You want to disagree with me fine. When a person wants to troll then I am done with them. I treat people how they treat me. I have no clue who you are and vice-versa tone the venom down and I will do the same. Have a good night.

That is totally unfair. You used the ACTUAL facts of the case.

CNN tried like hell to make Brown's death a murder just to gather clicks and CNN is doing the same on this to gain hits in the Northeast. All of a sudden CNN is credible...lol. give it up he's guilty as hell.

It's worse than that though. Brady chose to get a new phone and order the destruction of the old one either March 5 or 6, the 6th being the exact day he met with independent investigator Ted Wells about the case. The timing is beyond suspicious.https://in.news.yahoo.com/tom-brady...crushed-the-patriots-superstar-210251124.html
The NFL was not entitled to his phone AND it already had all the texts between Brady and the equipment guys. They were fishing. TB didn't owe them the phone and one should always tell the man to F.O. if they as for something his not entitled to.

Of course, they kept the Colts in a nice warm room for a good long while before they tested their footballs.

Brady did not "fail to cooperate". There was no legal rationale for the NFL to have access to his phone. For some reason, the NFL had it out for Brady and the Pats, and they built a case around that premise.
And if your employer asked you for information in an investigation and you failed to cooperate what would be your chances of not being punished?......Brady is not held to confidentiality codes or oaths.

Why should football players be exempt of normal everyday work place standards regular workers face.....

Why should football players be exempt of normal everyday work place standards regular workers face...
Collectively bargained workplaces are different. Ownership and the workers are actually partners. Ownership cannot just do what it wants.

Collectively bargained workplaces are different. Ownership and the workers are actually partners. Ownership cannot just do what it wants.
neither can the workers do what they want......especially if the league suspects cheating.

I belong to a union

And if your employer asked you for information in an investigation and you failed to cooperate what would be your chances of not being punished?...Brady is not held to confidentiality codes or oaths.

Why should football players be exempt of normal everyday work place standards regular workers face...
neither can the workers do what they want...especially if the league suspects cheating.

I belong to a union
So if your boss wants your phone, you will give it to him/her, even if they have no contractual right to it? If so, that is on you. How about a piss test outside of any standardized protocol. Would you give it?

neither can the workers do what they want...especially if the league suspects cheating.

I belong to a union
If it was a WORK phone, then they might have a right to it. The ball boys gave theirs up. This was his PRIVATE phone. Plus they had the relevant texts between Brady and the equipment guys.