What is going on? | Syracusefan.com

What is going on?

Hope we keep it together; this could freefall into a poor loser Syracuse, one losing season and they lose total composure and class scenario...

Losing will do that to you.

Most likely Roberson wasn't in the mood to face the media, but that's part of the deal as he ostensibly is one of the senior leaders of this team. He needs to take his lumps and just start showing up with effort every night.

I Bet he might be one of the guys JB was referring to in the presser.

What did he say in the presser? I didn't feel like watching it today.

What did he say in the presser? I didn't feel like watching it today.
He's disappointed in the play of a few guys.

The staff flat out isn't doing their job. Guys don't play hard, play with no fundamentals and cannot even execute basic offensive or defensive concepts. A lot of times you can blame players and say "players have to execute" but they're not even close to being put in that position. We simply are not practicing the right stuff, recruiting in a half assed manner and not putting the time in.

According to the reporter apparently Tyler was walking out of the locker room after being yelled at by Jim

Jim yelled at him to come back to the locker room!

According to the reporter apparently Tyler was walking out of the locker room after being yelled at by Jim

Imagine that, a coach not wanting a senior to walk out on the media after a disappointing performance.

I'm of the opinion that JB truly does not like Roberson. I was pissed Robey missed the bunny and the dunk today, but the refs literally didn't allow him to play his game. He got called for so many fouls that are play-ons normally. That one with tbe ball getting poked from his hands on a rebound then trying to get it back was just not a foul. It's a contact sport and they were both pushing on each other.

I'm of the opinion that JB truly does not like Roberson. I was pissed Robey missed the bunny and the dunk today, but the refs literally didn't allow him to play his game. He got called for so many fouls that are play-ons normally. That one with tbe ball getting poked from his hands on a rebound then trying to get it back was just not a foul. It's a contact sport and they were both pushing on each other.

I wouldn't say truly doesn't like him, I would say extremely frustrated with.

I wouldn't say truly doesn't like him, I would say extremely frustrated with.

He is our best rebounder and best big man defender. By far. But I get the feeling that JB is frustrated because of his lack of contribution on the offensive end. Which is honestly stupid. Just like Gillon and Robey running the pick and roll and number of times in the second half, well spotted in real time by longislandcuse . What the hell is that supposed to accomplish? The only two people who should be running that play are Lydon and Battle, with the other three standing on the sideline on the OTHER SIDE OF THE COURT.

when the only way onto the court is the player in front of you making a mistake then you hope for mistakes. i believe the way JB has used his bench has led to this lack of cohesiveness we're witnessing every game.

when the only way onto the court is the player in front of you making a mistake then you hope for mistakes. i believe the way JB has used his bench has led to this lack of cohesiveness we're witnessing every game.

I never thought of it this way. But JB does say that guys don't get tired, so there really aren't rotations as much as there are substitutions (or replacements if you will).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom