What kinds of cars do SU players drive? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

What kinds of cars do SU players drive?

Way back in the early high school job years, I worked at Peter’s Grocery Store. I bagged groceries for players like Jason Hart & Ryan Blackwell... part of the responsibility of bagging also meant bringing the groceries out to the cars. I’ll just say they... weren’t... lacking in the car department.

John Wallace was boys with the guy who lived across the street with me growing up, the sound system in Wallace’s ride was stunningly impressive. I really mean it was the loudest sound system in a vehicle I’ve ever heard in my entire existence.
Wallace Is Too Noisy (Published 1996)

Was this the same incident where he said to the officer, “Don’t you know who I am?”
Ha, probably. Think it was in Rochester, if I recall.

Team old man and wife Subaru ovah here.
I have the Crosstrek and my wife has the Impreza. It's not a glamorous life!
And in case anyone was so inclined to sell cars to other posters, no thanks, I'm all set (bro) ;)
I’m a Honda Accord guy.

I’m a Honda Accord guy.
Rocked the CR-V a couple of cars ago, had a Camry, Tercel, Buick Century, Isuzu Trooper, Ford Taurus (made it cross country twice, driven many years in LA and NYC, Palm Springs, edit forgot Utah, Texas twice, and drove through largest 24 hour blizzard south of Alaska in California Mammoth Mountain 1998), Mazda3, probably missing a few but most were run into the ground from me being a young jackass and all.