What should the Tucker plan b be for SF? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What should the Tucker plan b be for SF?

If we don't land Tucker, what should we do at small forward?

• Nahz Carter

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Sid Wilson

Votes: 91 68.9%
  • 5th year grad transfer

Votes: 15 11.4%
  • Moyer and Brissett split time there

Votes: 21 15.9%

• Total voters
Over 1,400 people have viewed this thread and only 80 votes. If you have interest in this to open the thread, please vote. It'll make it more interesting and only takes a few seconds.

Over 1,400 people have viewed this thread and only 80 votes. If you have interest in this to open the thread, please vote. It'll make it more interesting and only takes a few seconds.
Technically, those 1400+ views could be from 25 posters viewing the thread over and over, and they may have already voted. :noidea:

Technically, those 1400+ views could be from 25 posters viewing the thread over and over, and they may have already voted. :noidea:

I thought about that but I have to guess there are more eligible voters...this is America where most people don't bother voting.

I thought about that but I have to guess there are more eligible voters...this is America where most people don't bother voting.
Yeah, well...

When setting up a poll, you can choose the number of times anyone can vote. Default is once. IMO, allowing more would skew this totally binding referendum. :D

ok...ok, you shamed me into voting!
My only concern with all of those options is, I dont think any of them will help us with shooting as much as Tucker would.
5th year grad can really stroke it.

We didn't think we'd get to the Final Four 2 years ago either. But with Battle and TT, you don't just "punt" a season and try for 2018.
So true. The presence of Battle and Thompson should motivate this staff to assemble impact pieces around them and be a huge selling point for kids like Tucker. Battle is gonna be big time next year. Jordan Tucker, come on down!

I voted Sid Wilson but I'm pretty down on our recruiting right now so I fully expect his recruitment to be another ****show in which we can't give away a starting 3 spot in our lineup with unlimited playing time.

I think I'll go cheer myself up over on the football recruiting page. Never thought I'd say that so soon.

5th year grad can really stroke it.

Apologies because this may be a joke...but is there a specific 5th year shooter we are targeting?

Apologies because this may be a joke...but is there a specific 5th year shooter we are targeting?

It was a joke but we have no idea who are potential 5th year guys are or if we'd even go in that direction.

I like it. If you go back into the Nahz thread, I was a main proponent of us getting into the mix with him as a viable option.

I think we have a better shot at getting Nahz over Sid. I think both would split some time with Moyer.

We gotta get another impact scorer and shooter. If we don't get Tucker, a 5th year grad guy is needed at wing.

So option 4 looks very possible if we don't land Tucker.

Euro missing an answer

Euro still missing an answer for this quiz.

Sidebar:
Assuming we can land Geno Thorpe for 1 of the 2 remaining slots, and Tucker goes elsewhere (sigh) - which would we prefer for the other slot?

- Sid "Vicious" Wilson
OR
Marek D?

Discuss.

Euro still missing an answer for this quiz.

Sidebar:
Assuming we can land Geno Thorpe for 1 of the 2 remaining slots, and Tucker goes elsewhere (sigh) - which would we prefer for the other slot?

- Sid "Vicious" Wilson
OR
Marek D?

Discuss.
Seems the staff is more interested in Marek than Sid from what I have read.

It seems the Sid Wilson offer was a class of 2018 offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom