What to expect if Babers is the guy. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

What to expect if Babers is the guy.

If history is accurate which it usually is. Dino will be bringing a few of his staff members with him here. Kim McCloud has been to every coaching stop with him. The other that I am pretty sure will also come is Brian Ward as our D Coordinator. Looking at his history I think it could actually be a good hire. Bowling Green did have a better defense then us last year in every category. What are others thoughts?
Monroe Secondary and Kaufman ST/Dl.

Monroe has been at BGSU for 6 years maybe he stays? I actually like Mickens better.

McCloud runs the Tampa 2 right? So we will be a bend don't break style of defense?

McCloud runs the Tampa 2 right? So we will be a bend don't break style of defense?
I think so. Very little blitzing. Going to take some getting use to.

Monroe has been at BGSU for 6 years maybe he stays? I actually like Mickens better.
Babers will have a budget to buy any of these guys he wants.

upload_2015-12-3_22-15-7.png

I really don't think McCloud would be D Coordinator. He moved him to write coach to hire Brian Ward. McCloud is bad. I do think Ward would be good though.

I'm happy as hell to be reading these tweets, positive energy folks

I am just excited to watch a different style of football. I hope it works out because I don't want to go back lol

If history is accurate which it usually is. Dino will be bringing a few of his staff members with him here. Kim McCloud has been to every coaching stop with him. The other that I am pretty sure will also come is Brian Ward as our D Coordinator. Looking at his history I think it could actually be a good hire. Bowling Green did have a better defense then us last year in every category. What are others thoughts?

The bowling green defense is terrible

If loving him is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

I think so. Very little blitzing. Going to take some getting use to.

I would think a high scoring offense would allow us to be aggressive on defense.

Doesnt mean anything but Ward was the Defensive Coordinator for Drake in 2011 too

I will say that everywhere Dino has gone he has retained a few coaches from the previous staff. I wonder if that is even a possibility or if Coyle is not even making that an option?

I will say that everywhere Dino has gone he has retained a few coaches from the previous staff. I wonder if that is even a possibility or if Coyle is not even making that an option?

I hope he keeps a couple members of our past staff.

Only ones I would really want to keep would be Daoust and Acosta

Yup those are the two. I really think Acosta needs to be kept first and foremost. Got to keep him for his connections to NJ.

Before the start of the year Babers had two staff members go to Tulsa and Monty to be Co-Coordinators there. I wonder if one of them would think about coming back to be full offensive coordinator at a P5 school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom